Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2003, 02:34 PM   #31
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Aaaah, so no more roleplaying then huh? 2 bad

Well, lets get down to brass tax here then: WHAT A DAY! !!!

First of, I went to school at 8:30 in the morning to follow my Law college and guess what, the teacher didn't show up, that no-good @#*&*@#%@* bastard!!!

Well, after that, we had problem-oriented class and I was presiding the discussions. Offcourse it so happened to be that the two most difficult tasks were laid upon me, i tell ya: its hard to control a bunch of overdrived teenagers who all think they know the answer while in fact the know the exact OPPOSITE !!!! Bloody-hell, what did I do to deserve this ....

Well, afterwards we decided to go into town to have a couple of drinks you see and guess what: 80% suddenly decided that they had to be elsewhere. I thought to myself, whatever, Im going into town and Im going to have some fun! !!

So I did went into town and guess what: now I sorta have a girlfriend !!!!

So beside the fact that this was a tough day, something really, really good came out of it
Old 09-26-2003, 03:04 PM   #32
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Zuvio, I think you may have missed a few posts back there. Just so you get their messages.

quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Hehe, you ppl DO know that this isn't a roleplay zone, right? hehehe...
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
CD is right, for once [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Take the roleplay to the RP board, please.
Sorry Cloudy, I had to [img]smile.gif[/img] . My resistance for such childishness is getting weak. [img]redface.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]
Heh ... oh dear ... I forgot: roleplaying on a roleplaying forum * is * childish ....
Tsk Tsk on me then, eh? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2003, 03:07 PM   #33
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

like your sig lol
Old 09-26-2003, 03:40 PM   #34
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

anyone here going to the live chat tomorrow by the silver river forum?
Old 09-26-2003, 05:48 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Zuvio! Good for you! So, what's she like, where did you meet her?! Tell us!
Old 09-26-2003, 07:30 PM   #36
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Hi! Back from school! The exam from Italian language was sooooooooooooo easy! :thubmsup:
[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Good at so many languages and at soccer too. *jealous* [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Edit spelling because I'm bad at my only language

[ 09-26-2003, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-26-2003, 07:35 PM   #37
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
I was thinking of doing that, it depends on the time/ what i'm up to. Sounds like fun [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 09-26-2003, 08:20 PM   #38
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
I was thinking of doing that, it depends on the time/ what i'm up to. Sounds like fun [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]You know I'll be there, it's karaoke night you know!
Old 09-27-2003, 06:04 AM   #39
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey Zuvio! Good for you! So, what's she like, where did you meet her?! Tell us!

Thanks Cloudy!!

Well, I found out she attended the same school as I did, just a different education. She's 19 years old and I'm 22. She's a blonde, small figure, but not skinny in the least (if you know what I mean) She really looks a little like an elf, she always has her hair haging in front of her face a bit. Her clothing are also a little elf-like: fancy leather pointy shoes, a sixties-like jeans which hangs low on the hip and colorful shirts.

What amazed me about her was that she, at first, was a little ackward when I talked to her (she was standing alone beside the dancefloor of a rather hip-but-mostly-for-the-young kinda bar). She would swallow in half sentences and have a rather severe emotional reaction after that (sorta like: Im trying to say something but it didnt come out right so lets just *completely* forget the fact I ever said something ... ). So I really couldn't figure out what she was up to. We found out we attended the same school and that a friend of hers was in my class. She drank white wine, I drank Southern Comfort (best liqueur there is, just a tiny bit expensive for a student ). When I got the drinks, she would look at mine and asked what it as and I said SC and immediately thought: "GOD, you idiot!! Most teenage girls think whisky are for old people who suck! *which is kinda true where I come from*". But she actually wanted a zip and thought it to be pretty nice and I was like: what an amazing girl this is!

As the day, and after that the night , progressed, we came to like each other a lot and when parting time arrived, we kissed [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

And that was the end of it. I get the feeling this is gonna be a great relationship: not only do we attend the same school which means we get to see each other a lot, we match so great that even I was surprised. And the funny thing is, our taste in just about everything is different but they *do* match perfectly, so .....
Old 09-27-2003, 09:33 AM   #40
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
[/qb]
Oh my god I sound like a teacher! Seriously though I was very lazy at school. The actual exam was okay but the reason I failed is because I didn't do the coursework. I wish I did now... [/QB][/QUOTE]

You dont sound like a teacher and even so it dosent matter you are just trying to help.