Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-24-2001, 11:43 PM   #1
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Sometimes when I've put an item in my inventory using shadow keeper I get a message when I try to remove it that says "you may not remove this item"

Why?

------------------
The more thou sweateth in training, the less though bleedeth in combat
Old 08-25-2001, 12:06 AM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Some items just don't exist. Sometimes they have 2 items that are the same, but with different codes. One works, and the other doesn't. If you wish to remove something from your inventory, just change the item using ShadowKeeper.
Old 08-25-2001, 07:34 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Sometimes when I've put an item in my inventory using shadow keeper I get a message when I try to remove it that says "you may not remove this item"

Why?

You've either put in an invalid item, or one which is not meant to be used by that character (eg. putting a Holy Avenger in a fighter's weapon slot). In that case the only way you can remove it is by using Shadowkeeper.

With a bit of practice, you'll know what can and can't be used by your characters.

------------------