Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-17-2001, 04:26 PM   #1
Sir_Tainly

Help!!
I have just watched a show on TV about men having mid life crises, and according to the show I am suffering from all the symptoms and I'm only 22

it said the man wants to dress like a twenty year old, erm well yeah I do that, he wants to buy a fast car or bike as a symbol of virility, well I wouldn't say no to a Viper or a ducati also he wants a younger woman, well no qualms there . Also he listens to modern music but really yearns for Dire Straits Steppenwolf etc. Well thats me I only have a few CDs from the last 10 years so i don't look too old and odd.

So help I think I'm having a mid-life crisis at 22!!!! :S

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 08-17-2001).]

Old 08-17-2001, 04:34 PM   #2
Billikins the Bold
The Magister

ROFLMAO

Oh damn, looks like I've been having one for the last ten years as well! Guess I'm well and truly sunk and I'm only 33.

------------------
Fear? I know not the meaning of the word. And you can keep that dictionary away from me!
Old 08-17-2001, 04:42 PM   #3
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmm i might have it as well !! Im 19 (almost 20, oh no !! i will be closer from the 30s and the 40s and so on ), and i dress like a 20 year old, and i like cars !! Also i like both modern and older music!!

Well at least my girlfriend is almost 3 months older than me, thats a relief

------------------
"I miss the Angel... and I mean that I REALLY miss her" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Old 08-17-2001, 04:58 PM   #4
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Ertai_OHF:
Hmmm i might have it as well !! Im 19 (almost 20, oh no !! i will be closer from the 30s and the 40s and so on ), and i dress like a 20 year old, and i like cars !! Also i like both modern and older music!!

Well at least my girlfriend is almost 3 months older than me, thats a relief

3 months.....how do you cope with such a big age difference??? You've become a "toy-boy" Ertai

------------------

Old 08-17-2001, 05:09 PM   #5
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Damn, looks like I'm having a mid-life crisis too. Maybe we should all form a support group. Will you guys please support me and find me a younger woman, fast car, and send me a few cds also.
Old 08-17-2001, 05:39 PM   #6
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Damn, looks like I'm having a mid-life crisis too. Maybe we should all form a support group. Will you guys please support me and find me a younger woman, fast car, and send me a few cds also.
Does this work like a pyramid scheme, if we do this for you someone else will send us the same things ??

------------------

Old 08-17-2001, 05:45 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Oh my... you guys.. So what are we 'mature' ladies to do? Sigh... all you mid-life crises suffering dears... LOL.. oh Javi! Older woman, eh? whooohoo! *gales of laughter follow CB out of the thread*

CloudSiren

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-17-2001, 06:12 PM   #8
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
May I join this too please? I would LOVE a fast car ...or wait, what about a Harley Davidson Motorcycle??? And 'modern' music is great as far as I'm concerned. More cds please!! A younger woman?? noooooo... I don't think so, but I'm still waiting for Lioness' cabana boys, do they count??

(I've seen a male 'mid-life crisis' firsthand and it ain't pretty )

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
Old 08-17-2001, 06:17 PM   #9
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
May I join this too please? I would LOVE a fast car ...or wait, what about a Harley Davidson Motorcycle??? And 'modern' music is great as far as I'm concerned. More cds please!! A younger woman?? noooooo... I don't think so, but I'm still waiting for Lioness' cabana boys, do they count??

(I've seen a male 'mid-life crisis' firsthand and it ain't pretty )

Only if you can pass the initiation rites, getting a beer gut, going bald and growing ear and nose hair

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 08-17-2001).]

Old 08-17-2001, 08:03 PM   #10
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Err.. so I am sixteen coz I want older women and all? I want muscle cars and I want any type of music? Dang... Heehee

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this