Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-11-2005, 08:23 PM   #161
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
quote:
Originally posted by javan:
When I went to university they gave us userids based on your first and middle initials added to your last name. Mine became "javanhezewyk"; my friends shortened it to "javan".

Just like many others here, I was stumped to come up with an awesome forum name so I just used the first one to come to mind.
Maybe we Canadians just like to keep it simple. [/QUOTE]Well if simplicity is all nature dealt you, you might as well make good use of it [/QUOTE]Hey you, I told you to get your drunken butt to bed. I'm watching you, you sexy pries... ah I mean, you drunken sod. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2005, 08:30 PM   #162
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Don Bolo, then you might also want to track down Normalman and The Flaming Carrot, if you can find them. From Normalman: the Ultra-Conservative, Captain Everything, and Natsy Girl (wanna see her power? [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] ) From the Flaming Carrot: Screwball, The Artful Dodger, Mr. Furious, etc. Both are wonderful classics and hilariously funny. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

by the way, I think everybody knows from where my name originates...

[ 01-11-2005, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:39 AM   #163
Betelgeuse
Zhentarim Guard

i finally decided to join the party.. so to speak. i is betelgeuse. i am betelgeuse here and just about everywhere (betelgeus of efnet b/c of the nick limits [img]smile.gif[/img] ). a long time ago in a town far far away (aka back in about 94 when i lived in geelong), strangers decided to address me as beetlejuice. apparently the dark hair and pale complexion let them notice a resemblance. however, the nick stuck with friends. pretty much everyone knows me as bj. *end of part 1*
Old 01-12-2005, 02:32 PM   #164
Elif Godson
Dracolich

mine was a DnD charecter as well. I found out later from a source on this here fine board that Elif means eternal, last part of my name was The Lost instead of Godson though. I think I caught the name originally from a Thor comic wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the day, I think
Old 01-15-2005, 10:36 AM   #165
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Im crazy and cant spell right Thatz how my forum name originated.
Old 01-16-2005, 01:53 AM   #166
Landon Contressior
Dungeon Master

Mine is a newly created Vampire: The Masqurade Chractor. I just liked the name. so i used it here. I origonaly wanted to use "blue86" or something, but someone had already taken it i guess. Not real sure who took it, but that is how my IW name was created. Purly by V:TM.