Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 10:12 PM   #1
UncleJoe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OK, I give up...how do you get to the area where the cyclops lives? I know it's north of Shurugeon Castle, and there IS an area there I can't seem to get to. What's the secret? Thanks!!!
UncleJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2001, 10:29 PM   #2
Connla

Have you been through the Booger cave yet? If not there are many quests to be completed in the cave, Grunaxe, Aku idol, bongu and in the last room where you need to place wooden poles in holes on the wall to make stepping blocks appear so you can climb them, there are two exits, the left exit will take you to the area where the cyclops is, and the right exit will take you to the front of the booger cave where you originally enter.

If still stuck, try Xignal76 web site, great walkthroughs.
Old 02-05-2001, 10:30 PM   #3
Moni

Head north and cross the lake...you wil find a cave there...be prepared to adventure a while and have some fun...upon near completion of the cave, you will come to a room within the cave where you must use wooden sticks to reveal "steps" that will allow you to go in two different directions. Take the left path out of the cave through that room to find Doshi Gin
: )
Moni

Oooo! Connla beat me by mere seconds!
Go Connla!
: )