Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-22-2005, 07:18 AM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Absolutely nothing at all.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:37 AM   #12
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Went out with a load of mates (it ended about 15 of us) just walking about the streets kicking a football. Then we all went in my mates house and watched Little Britain DVD (It is so funny!)
Old 01-22-2005, 08:39 AM   #13
philip
Galvatron

I played a 12 year old at our school who wants to get beer at a party in our last form play. We had to play it three times, wednesday - friday and friday was most fun. After that we had a party but it wasn't that much fun. Too much idiots around there who want to fight for any small thing. Why not stay home if you don't want to be bumped into by accident or nicely try to walk around instead of trying to walk through people.The beer tasted like water, not to mention that you had to wait half an hour for it because they had too few glasses :/
Old 01-22-2005, 09:48 AM   #14
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I watched Rocky IV (The commie one), and stayed in my unlit room making a D&D character. I need a girlfriend BADLY.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:02 AM   #15
Kestrel Daystar
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivelliis:
watched Little Britain DVD (It is so funny!)
I concur with that. The most funny comedy show there is, heheh. Do you get it over in America or any other part of the world anyone?

Oh, and I stayed in, ordered in an Indian meal and watched Shrek 2, heehee.

--Kestrel--
Old 01-22-2005, 11:19 AM   #16
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Little Britain!! Absolutely hilarious!

"Mister Macbeth is a naughty maaan.... *do do do do doodoo!*
He gone 'n killed another maaan... *do do do do doodoo!*
I hath a good idea... just thou keep me near... I'll be so good for, the Scottish play."

"I leave ye with a riddle... I am hard yet soft, I
am coloured yet clear, I am fruity and sweet, I am jelly. What am I?"
"Jelly..."
"Muse upon it further, I shall return!"
"It's jelly though, isn't it?"
"Yes!"

"Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust."

If there's anything funnier than Little Britain, I don't want to watch it through fear of heart attack.

Erm... anyway... Our family spent most of Friday preparing for my sister's birthday - she is eleven today! Woohoo! PAARRTAAAYY [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2005, 01:01 PM   #17
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
I don't wanna freakin' talk about it! My daughter decided to have a friend over for a sleepover, and somehow, they finagled their way into watching two movies (starting an hour before bedtime... you know what's coming next!). They watched the first, but played with sewing stuff during the second (making me nervous, with all those little pins flying around). After they finally went to bed, I got a chance to get downstairs for my R&R, but ended up taking care of my work laptop (when it says the disk is in bad shape, you run scandisk and pray). By the time that was done and my home finance stuff (bills, etc.) was taken care of, it was so late that I couldn't get in any good gaming, so I took care of this week's expense reports. Another freakin' hour out of the way... and now it's ten to one in the morning, and in just six and a half hours, the little runts are going to be waking me up...

I'm heading over to the cafe, I think. I know where there's a bowl of everlasting M&Ms....

Other than that, things have been great!
Every story like this I hear, makes me wanna never have kids...
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 01-22-2005, 01:49 PM   #18
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Ahh, they're not so bad. You should just wait a while to have them. We had dinner (pork chops, salad, and steamed buttered cauliflower) with wine and sat and read, afterwards.
Old 01-22-2005, 03:59 PM   #19
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:

"Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust."
LMAO! My mate does that so well, it sounds exactly alike, even with the head movements.
"Anyone," *look up* "Know?" *look left* "Dust?" *look right* [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Also, this other lad in the Year below does Vicky Pollard exactly like her, it is unbelievable!

On the DVD, Andy says to Lou, "Pop us a wheelie" It's so funny!

Oh and what about the one where he gets a snake, called Thumper? "I wanna rabbit!" LMAO!

Sorry, kind of got carried away with the Little Britain quotes [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2005, 04:03 PM   #20
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Wow, Atty, nice dinner! [img]smile.gif[/img] I ended eating a few slices of pizza. I'm still not sure how this happened, but I ended up at a "Magic: the Gathering" card game tournament. I didn't, as I stay as far away from that junk as possible. But, Iwas there faaaar too long, and missed a gymnastics meet-thing. Grr! Oh well, this morning I got to role-play some, so that's cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]