Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-12-2001, 09:53 AM   #81
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
[/b] This would not turn into another Viet Nam.

[/B]
This is what I fear

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 09-12-2001, 09:54 AM   #82
MagiK

Absynthe, that was a joke...it was not intended as a serious post. However, when an individual goes out of their way to incite a particular type of reaction they do indeed deserve ragging. Sorry we disagree on this point.

See, if I were to post something like ohhh "George Bush is the bestest President in the world and anyone who doesn't agree with me is a total *&*&&^%&*&" then yes I would indeed deserve much ragging.

(Not the wholle post was a joke) and making observations about peoples posts is 9/10 of what goes on in forums. If you make an assinine comment, you should expect to be called an ass....there are ways to make a point with out being obnoxious and the "gentleman" decided not to take that path so I returned in kind.
------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

[This message has been edited by MagiK (edited 09-12-2001).]