Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2002, 01:07 PM   #11
Thelonious Sphere
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Speaking of the Dungeon, where do I find that lamp or whatever I need for the Djinni? I finished the game once without even doing the quest, so I now I want to do everything more thoroughly, but don't have the time to mess around in Irenicus' Dungeon.
Isn't it a bit annoying to start again?
\"because fortune is a woman, and if you wish to keep her under it is necessary to beat and ill-use her; and it is seen that she allows herself to be mastered by the adventurous rather than by those who go to work more coldly. She is, therefore, always, woman-like, a lover of young men, because they are less cautious, more violent, and with more audacity command her. \" Niccolo Machiavelli
Thelonious Sphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 10:28 PM   #12
Wynne
Dungeon Master

You get it from one of the places the djinn tells you it might be.

Offensive signature.
Old 06-09-2002, 10:52 AM   #13
eLLithid
The Magister

uuuhhhhhhhh... the djinni does not have a clue where it is, so how is he supposed to tell where it is???

you get it from those 3 drayads near that very heavily trapped room of irenicus.
Old 06-09-2002, 10:55 AM   #14
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by eLLithid:
uuuhhhhhhhh... the djinni does not have a clue where it is, so how is he supposed to tell where it is???

you get it from those 3 drayads near that very heavily trapped room of irenicus.
Yes, the Dryads has it.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote