Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2001, 02:11 AM   #301
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, now . . .easy on the bar tender . . . Thanks, Zekke, this one's on the house. . . (not that anyone pays here . . . or tips. **BK gets rag and cleans up broken bottle and mystery liquid . . . **

BK

------------------
The Laughing Black Storm Cloud of the Night and PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Old 03-27-2001, 02:12 AM   #302
Charean
Hathor

:::voice from the balcony:::

Sorry GM - he interrupted KD and me in a delicate moment...my temper got the better of me.... next time, I promise I will TRY to behave!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-27-2001, 02:13 AM   #303
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Hey, now . . .easy on the bar tender . . . Thanks, Zekke, this one's on the house. . . (not that anyone pays here . . . or tips. **BK gets rag and cleans up broken bottle and mystery liquid . . . **

BK

*without warning, the broom in his hands breaks under BK's grip, sending him flying forward, the the bar door whacking him in the arse on the way by*

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-27-2001).]
Old 03-27-2001, 02:17 AM   #304
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*without warning, the broom in his hands breaks under BK's grip, sending him flying forward, the the bar door whacking him in the arse on the way by*

Hey now, KDog! Easy on the barkeep! He's been good to me!

*Winks at KDog. Slips a hand into his tunic, pulls out 2 cigarettes, deftly tossing one to KDog, again in a routine that has obviously been perfected. Hops over the back of the chair to land in the seat with his feet up on the table.*
Old 03-27-2001, 02:18 AM   #305
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

BK

BK, I've got a tip for ya, don't interrupt an afternoon tryst again, Once that Fumble spell wears off, you should be back to normal.
*flips Zeeke a cigarette lighting one himself and kisses Charean on the cheek*
I think that should take care of things...

------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-27-2001).]
Old 03-27-2001, 02:18 AM   #306
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Well now...

Yes, I play BG2, and currently am playing a Dwarven Barbarian, but my favorite is the classic Ranger.

As far as questions...

*Kicks back in the chair, puts feet on the table, folds hands behind head.*

I'll be more than happy to answer the questions on the other board, but probably won't have time until tonight. As far as hobbies, I like computer games (basically any type, but RPG are my favorite), sports (again not really picky), darts, and pool. Of course, there may be others...

Favorite color: blue

And mountains for being close to nature, and beaches for being close to that special someone (of which I'm seriously lacking right now).

Your turn, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?
Ahh, the Ranger. Very good characters...I had one in my IWD game made a good combo with the Paladin and others.

(leans forward, hazel eyes sparkling mischievously )LOL,Zeeke! Well tis only fair, hmmm. ok about myself..... You can find a fair bit on that question thread, and just about anywhere else on the board. HAHAHA....uh, I'm fairly prolific in the posting field and quite verbose at times. Ask just about anyone here! Single, upstate NY, secretary at a university, speak Russian and smattering of German.

Color: well I am mercurial with favorite anythings, but long term favs are purple, blue and deeper shades of pink

As to things like sports...I've been known to watch a baseball game or two now and again...mostly Yankees and Boston Red Sox...the locals.

Mountains for contemplation and conversations, rocky beaches for the feel of the ocean breezes, sound of the surf and gulls, the sight of the waves hitting the shoreline....... Haven't been in ages...sigh...

I play a bard in some of my BG2 and IWD games. Love the versatility. Am also partial to having a cleric or multiclass (w/cleric) when in multi-play...those guys never want to HEAL up as fast as I want to get everyone healed...and my tuff guys seem to hate being a cleric for their pc's...LOL i'm a cautious player in a single game, probably drives the multi-companions nuts, but I'm adaptable!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 02:19 AM   #307
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

BK slowly takes off apron. Puts it on the door and walks out . . .

Old 03-27-2001, 02:20 AM   #308
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
BK slowly takes off apron. Puts it on the door and walks out . . .

*looks over at Charean*
He is sooooooooo gonna get us...

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 02:22 AM   #309
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

*Leans foward, with chin resting on hands. Gazes at Cloudbringer.*

Really into those games, huh? And baseball? KDog, are you hearing this?

It's almost like looking into mirror, except that what I'm seeing is much better looking...
Old 03-27-2001, 02:23 AM   #310
Gray Mage
Banned User

Hey BK, where you going, casts Dispel Magic on BK, BK dispelled. Don't leave

Casts: pimp slap on KDog, Hey bro this is one good knighht you shouldn't screw with him.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"