Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2002, 10:31 AM   #1
Sauromon the White
Dungeon Master

First you need 2 bags of holding (1 in Druid grove in a plant somewhere in the middle and one in the asylum 'beware of traps').
First put the armour in the first bag, then put that bag in the other bag.when you are in sunlight and you take it out it wont turn to dust!
Drow full plate armour is the best armour in the game!
Old 02-22-2002, 10:35 AM   #2
Anarion

have you got a more exact location for the druid grove one then?
Old 02-22-2002, 10:42 AM   #3
Jim
Quintesson

I don't recall ever finding a bag of holding at the druid grove. I just gone over the entire outside and inside holding down the TAB key and found no position where it could lie. Like Radiant says, can you be more specific on its location?
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 07:49 AM   #4
Sauromon the White
Dungeon Master

Not really, I just found it under a planet in the center area.(it is quite small though).
And Jim, I am from wakefield, west yorkshire!
Old 02-23-2002, 07:51 AM   #5
Sauromon the White
Dungeon Master

I mean Plant! not planet.
Old 02-23-2002, 07:57 AM   #6
Jim
Quintesson

Ah! A fellow Yorkshire Dweller [img]smile.gif[/img] My girlfriend works in Wakefield. You're the first member IIRC that I've known to be from W.Yorks (besides me of course!) most excellent.

Do you have any mods installed as to how you found that bag, such as The Darkest Day?
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 08:14 AM   #7
Sauromon the White
Dungeon Master

No i dont I just found it. I was scouting around and my curser (hand)went to a pick up hand. I searched and found the bag!
Old 02-23-2002, 05:16 PM   #8
Zidane
Manshoon

Well just as a try out, I cheated in two bags of holding on a new game and the one bag would not go into the second one, it came up with the line something like that does not go in here etc.

So I would like to know how you did it

Z
Old 02-24-2002, 06:24 PM   #9
arbitanx
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i'm pretty sure there is only one bag of holding in BG2 and that's in Bodhi's dungeon. however i might be wrong because i have heard of weird stuff happening when you have two bags of holding like objects getting copied and stuff. it might well be that you can keep the drow stuff.
arbitanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2002, 06:27 PM   #10
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I was pretty sure that you cannot place containers within containers but I wont argue seeing as I have never tried 2 bags of holding
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote