Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 06:44 AM   #81
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Jerome, don't get sore about this. You were all too happy to join in the flaming early on. With all due respect, if you want to talk the talk, you gotta be prepared to walk the walk. It was your post that called in the heavy artillery:

Oh look! how cute, a bunch of god-worshipping idiots gathered outside my door! and look! It is "evil" armisael! YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF EVIL YOU FOOL!

PLAY? PLAY? I'LL PLAY SO HARD NEXT WEDENSDAY WONT FEEL YOU COMMING! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY MOLECULE IN YOUR *PITIFUL*, SNIVELLING BODY HAS BEEN SCATTERED THROUGH A THOUSAND PLANES! THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND TRUE EVIL!

As I see it Armie was just responding in kind. Don't call anyone a fool to their face and expect them to sit back and do nothing. So don't be the first to cry foul!
Old 02-20-2001, 06:51 AM   #82
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

You misunderstand Memnoch! Believe me i'll keep flaming till my heart stops beating!

I just think that talk of clans and the like usually end up with people feeling either isolated or ignroed and thus are hesitant to speak if they dont belong to "the order".

Full marks are due to Nazghoul who stood up against everyone!

(truthfully i only joined to get in on the action!)

I'll continue flaming on this thread but methinks its about time we considered the new comers to the board perhaps?
Old 02-20-2001, 06:55 AM   #83
Tobbin_OHF

Oh hey, why does this thread list as "Imoen is a man, baby". Sounds like we may have to open up a new thread before we lose this one.

Old 02-20-2001, 01:36 PM   #84
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, it would seem that Evil Armisael has managed to douse the ghoul-flames all by himself, albeit in a rather, uh, unusual fashion. Knackers...oh my...Jerome, you were outclassed, young man. No shame in that, you have time to learn from the masters. But Memnoch is right- you ask for trouble, you often get it. One should be wary of throwing down gauntlets in a room full of prime-warriors, my young friend! Ahh, but you have withdrawn, so I say Peace Be With You and send you on your way back to packing your room up.

And so endeth the rampage?

StormQueen is getting tired or remembering what threads are hiding in which thickets. Crashes are dreadfully energy-draining.
Old 02-20-2001, 02:15 PM   #85
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Hey, i know i was outclassed, its happened before and it'll happen again. I just learn from my mistakes, dust myself off and try again. YOUR NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN!!!

and anyway as Mr. Einstein said:

"Truley Novel ideas only emerge in ones youth.
Later on one becomes more experienced, famous- and foolish!

Seriously though: Everyone knows that entire topic was in jest but i still feel the order is unnesecarry and CAUSES argumenst like the one above!

(in any case, looks like another arch-nemisis case coming up )

Don't worry Armnisael; i'll be back better prepared next time round.
until then: LONG LIVE CAPS LOCK!
Old 02-20-2001, 02:25 PM   #86
Jon Sucker of Souls

As the booms and flashes slowed a little red orb appeared in the sky. After a while it burst open and out came the Soul Sucker. His eyes closed he breathed in -- and found his suspecions were correct. He then walked untill he was right in front of NazGhoul. By this time Nazghoul was shivering on the ground a little plump figure.
'It is time, you have avoided me for to long '
Nazghoul got up and tried to run but was powerless as the soul suckers mouth came closer. When the mouth connected with his skin he let out one last cry before the Soul Sucker started his work. Soon all was left was a little empty shell.......

Old 02-20-2001, 03:40 PM   #87
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

I''ll qoute Jerome in my mailbox

Ach well, since thant poncy cult disbanded i guess i'll have to join you guys......

WILL YOU HAVE ME BACK RIKARD?????? (before i have to leave anyway)
Old 02-20-2001, 04:00 PM   #88
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Before, i may add, i decided to abstain from joining either of them: Both you and Nazghoul should have emails stating just that.
Old 02-20-2001, 07:45 PM   #89
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Jerome, please take this words in the spirit in which they’re given – don’t try to escape on a technicality! If you felt that the Order/Clan system was wrong you should’ve said so in the first place and not gotten involved. We’re all friends here and we’ve all been on the broadside of flames – if you take your defeats with grace everyone will respect you all the more for it. 
Old 02-20-2001, 07:48 PM   #90
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Cloudless - unusual?
You weren't here during the Nameless Flamer escapade!