Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 05-14-2005, 09:21 PM   #1
Mierkos
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In the Best Tips entry, Dr Pick gives a great tip. I used his tip and it worked well with one disappointment. I guess I was expecting too much. I was hoping you could choose a trait--It's a WISH after all. No such luck. The Jinni gives you 7 choices: Choose WEAPON and get the Sword of Argus; Choose ABILITY and gain +1 to all attributes; Choose POWER and gain the Arm of Argus trait; Choose ARMOR and get Chain of Argus; Choose WARD and get the Amulet of Argus; (see a pattern) Choose HEALTH and get 25 hit points. Choose Nothing and get you guessed it NOTHING.

Thanks to Dr Pick's system My 4 Warriors have the Arm of Argus, my pixie warlock and ratling assassin picked up a sorely needed 25 hit points each and improved their AC by 2 with help from the amulets. My paladins both carry a sword of argus. Using "mules" I selected WARD and stocked up on amulets and sold them for a tidy profit(15,000 each)
Old 06-13-2005, 11:00 PM   #2
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

(bowing deeply)

It is my humble honor to be of assistance Mierkos.

Happy adventuring!

+Dr.Pick