Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 09-26-2001, 02:50 AM   #1
Kurumada

Hello:

On the Enchanted Isle, in the pit with the blocks, I've escaped once. I piled up the blocks under the single hole in the floor and got out after numerous tries. However, finding another place on the floor seems impossible. Either near the fountain or the obelisk seems to defy solution. Incidentally, I am using the block formula 3 on the bottom, 2 on those, 1 on the 2, and 1 offset at the top, but it is very difficult navigating without tipping them all over! What solutions have you all found?

Thanks in advance!

Craig Kurumada

------------------
Craig Kurumada
Old 09-26-2001, 07:54 AM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you're speaking of The Broken Tiles Room:

you can cross it by walking on the centerline tile crack across to the south exit.

Xignal
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 08:03 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Isn't there an exit door down there somewhere - I seem to recall pushing in a door like those statue things down in the space below. I do remember having to climb out of the other tiled room using the column (the one over near the exit).

------------------
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 01:58 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Kurumada!!!

It's tricky but it can be done! Hope you manage it soon! Keep us posted!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote