Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2004, 06:41 AM   #41
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Just saw Return of the King for the first time, it was a pretty good movie huh [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
anyways... time for me to hit the sack, see you beautiful people later [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 07:29 AM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Uh oh..methinks SomeGuy has had a bit too much sugar and caffeine!

Bring on the fireworks, Willow! Hope your sister is ok and the workload subsides a bit.

Ale-drain...HAHAHA...you do have to admit,it's catchy!

Hi Wellard! We got some sun up here yesterday,but I think it left all it's heat down your way. Was bright and sunny and cold! brrr
Old 02-12-2004, 08:45 AM   #43
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Bring on the fireworks, Willow! Hope your sister is ok and the workload subsides a bit.

Hi Wellard! We got some sun up here yesterday,but I think it left all it's heat down your way. Was bright and sunny and cold! brrr
Fireworks coming up this afternoon then. *watches hyperactive Someguy runnning around the cafe* As for my sister, her boyfriend turned out to be very dishonest. Can't imagine a worse time to suffer from a broken heart.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:49 AM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Fireworks coming up this afternoon then. *watches hyperactive Someguy runnning around the cafe* As for my sister, her boyfriend turned out to be very dishonest. Can't imagine a worse time to suffer from a broken heart. [/QUOTE]Oh no Right before Valentine's day?! That's got to put a damper on things even more than usual. It's good she's got a sister to talk to, though. Helps to have a sympathetic ear or shoulder. [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL! Bring on the fireworks...where's that legal beagle anyway? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 10:46 AM   #45
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Ewww weird. Just heard on the radio news that a woman in France married a
dead guy. Apparently it is legal to marry somebody who died as long as you
can prove that you were engaged to marry before they died. Wonder how THAT
ceremony went? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
well...for the lds (mormon's) you can be sealed to a dead spouse. it would
go the same as a regular sealing (wedding for eternity, not just till death do you part) except someone will stand in for the dead spouse.

i would do this if nathan died before we were able to get sealed in the
temple. that way after this life we can be together for eternity, even if
he leaves me here on earth a bit early. it would also seal our kids to us.
the idea is that if all parties involved follow the plan of salvation we
will all be together in the "after life."

i don't know if that's what the french lady did or not....but it's not so
weird or uncommon as you think.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:03 AM   #46
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Revruby, I was thinking that it would only be legal if there was some proof the deceased was planning to marry the person..I mean what if some woman just claimed a deceased guy was to marry her and then did it for the money or something...that would be awful, I would think!
Old 02-12-2004, 11:45 AM   #47
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

[quote]Originally posted by WillowIX:
Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
[qb] Calthy, go do your homework! Or perhaps spamming IW is your homework judging from what you are studying. [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
*coughs* uh, yes Aunty Willow... *grumbles and goes back to doing his coursework*

Hi all - how are you? I'm fine, just doing usual college work... hope you're all well! Anyway, will talk to you all later. *glances at Willow*
Old 02-12-2004, 12:02 PM   #48
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Good day everyone! Hope yall's day is going well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Our big client wants to dump 10 more patent cases today! Sheesh what's gonna be left for me to do LOL. I've got to hunt down a regular light bulb, my boss put in one of those bulbs that lasts for years and years in my banker's lamp on my desk and it is making sizzling noises and flashing now and then, driving me insane!

PS - Willow I keep waiting for your little dolphin to jump too far to the left and get eaten. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-12-2004, 01:58 PM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! So you're now into lightbulb purchases for work! Wonder if there's a living to be made in that...you know office lighting supply delivery? LOL Personal service, you can put the bulbs in for them too!

ROTFL! at the dolphin line... took me a minute to get it!
Old 02-12-2004, 02:45 PM   #50
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Hey all! I just ate panackakes (sp?) and I have one week of vacation! [img]smile.gif[/img]