Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2002, 01:14 PM   #31
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SANCHA(The druidess comes to and sees a large, muscular blonde squatting in front of her. Others are surrounding her, too. Pink armor? she thinks. She looks further and sees an aged monk, an obvious elf with his bow in hand, standing close to a petite blonde girl, another blonde with a veil, standing behind the one in pink, two grav men in robes, and another pretty girl who looked like a bard. She tries to move her hands, but they are tied behind her.)"Well then, who are you and why am I bound?"
Old 06-23-2002, 03:03 PM   #32
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA "Ah, I see that our patient is awake, with characteristic druidic charm and tact. I am Lady Galadria, and these are my friends. However, you are our prisoner, so we shall be asking the questions from now on. You attacked us, you know, you and your foul wargs, so we can pretty much do anything to you that we want." (points to a nearby oak) "You like trees so much, how would you like to be a permanent feature of that one? So, answer my questions. Why did you attack us? Robbery or asassination? If you were mere murderers, who sent you? And why?"

[ 06-23-2002, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Galadria ]
Old 06-23-2002, 04:40 PM   #33
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SANCHA (She starts to sweat.) "You...you don't scare me. You're a paladin, they don't do things like that. We hate paladins, they are always going off on quests and upsetting the balance of nature. If people want to do something, you should let them do it. Just because it's good and lawful doesn't make it right."
Old 06-23-2002, 05:07 PM   #34
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Sancha??? That is a very peculiar name! Do you speak enough spanish to know who a sancha is?

IC>>>
Quote:
Ligeia’s laughter is still ringing in the night air as a tall woman with long black hair steps out from one of the great trees. She is followed by TAO. She smiles to Ligeia before turning to the young man. "You, I believe, are named Raymond. You are welcome here."
Raymond

"Y..yes..I am R..Raymond...La....Ms. Iphigenia...I am honored by your invitation and blessings!"

Raymond then turns a warm smile of confidence and joy to his instructor. Running up to her, he hugs her fervantly.

"Well met, Lady TAO! I am glad you have come for me!"
Old 06-23-2002, 05:10 PM   #35
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA (Picks up a blade of grass and begins to pick it apart) "Oh, I think that you misunderstand paladins. We let nothing stand in the way of the good and the true. You seem to think that makes us unable to deal with our enemies. But this (she throws the shredded grass into the druid's face and her own face frames an unnatural snarl) "is what I do to people and their beasts that endanger my friends and my quest. Look around you. What do you see? Dead wolves and a dead druid. What makes you think that I would scruple to add another to their number?" (She pulls out the magical knife and holds it to the druid's rather grubby neck. The weapon feels her desire, and begins to burn the flesh under it. A wisp of smoke arises.)
Old 06-23-2002, 05:58 PM   #36
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>> FYI...Addison does not wear robes. He began his career as a monk and wears an outfit more traditional to that occupation. Loose pants and a sleeveless gi top. He is also 6'3" and heavily muscled (again, from his monk training).

Addison watches the interrogation carefully. Naturally, he uses his ESP spell to read any thoughts the druid may attempt to hide.
Old 06-23-2002, 06:18 PM   #37
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SANCHA (She looks around desperately at her enemies. Surely one of them will pity her. She feels the weight of power from the big man with the monkish clothes. Why shouldn't she tell these people what she knows? What does she owe Greentunic or any man?)
(To Galadria, desperately) "We were sent by the leader of my Grove, Simon Greentunic. He said that you would upset the Balance in this region, by shifting power to King Beresfor. He also said that you were allied with the paladin that grievously wounded his daughter, Diana. I...I..like Diana very much. That's all I know. Please don't kill me!"

OOC>> Addison's ESP detects a lie when she says that she knows nothing more.

[ 06-23-2002, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 06-23-2002, 07:54 PM   #38
mistral4543

OOC>>> Legolas, I PM-ed you

IC>>>
Sorsha

"I'm fine." ~ She smiles at him happily, before the harsh tones of the interrogation cut in. Together, they advance towards the gathering. Yet while the interrogation holds some interest to her, she knows better than to thrust herself into the centre of attraction. Instead, she watches the druid's anxious expression from a distance, wondering if the attack is somehow related to the dragon which had been mentioned earlier.

[ 06-23-2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 06-23-2002, 08:02 PM   #39
mistral4543

Isaura

Such is the extent of her unabated anger - towards who, she will not readily admit - that she steps forward ~ "May I, Galadria?" ~ And fixes her icy gaze upon the druid ~ "You'd best be telling the truth, you witch." ~ Her hissing voice sounding quite unnatural to her own ears ~ "I don't think we're known for our patience here."

It is too good an opportunity to vent the rage. Raising her hand, she delivers two stinging slaps across the druid's cheeks - one on each side ~ "Let that be a lesson to you, to go against Lady Galadria." ~ Then feeling a little remorseful and embarassed, she retreats to a less conspicuous spot.
Old 06-23-2002, 08:13 PM   #40
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Then let me enlighten you! In Mexico, they have their own slang, just like we do. It is a term used in jest to a man or woman when they sneeze.

Sancho if a man sneezes.
Sancha if a woman sneezes.

When you say it to a person you are saying: "Your lover is in bed with another instead of you." ...and that is the reason for the sneeze.
It is fun to say to friends, but rude to say to a married person, and wrong to say to a stranger.

Sancho(a) is the temporary name of that secret lover.

Have I explained it well enough?

[ 06-23-2002, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Closed Thread