Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2002, 07:56 PM   #151
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Legolas

He silently assents to Sorsha's observations, studying the situation from their unobstrusive corner. If it were not for the sake of the kingdom, he would gladly have whisked Sorsha away from these scenes which so obviously disturbed her. Clearly, she was not one who enjoyed the company of strangers, and it was telling on her taut, slightly pale face. Still, one good had come out of their patient following till now - at least the relationship between the two sisters had improved - by leaps and bounds, compared to their first meeting. He wondered about the change in Isaura, as he caught her shining brown eyes staring at himself and Sorsha.

It was then that he began to feel a little uncertain, glancing down at the smiling Sorsha with closed eyes. Would she still wish to follow him after this quest was completed? It would be both comfort and pain to watch her go if she chose to - comfort that she would be well taken care of by her sister and subjects, that she would not have to leave the world knowing he would outlive her a few lifetimes. As for pain... that was obvious enough.

To distract himself, he pored over the group, avoiding Isaura's further looks. Behind him, on the ledge of the window, a little green bird hopped about playfully, its beady eyes fixed upon the unsuspecting elf.

[ 07-09-2002, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 07-09-2002, 08:07 PM   #152
mistral4543

Ni Deng

All the cross-examination, accusations and what-nots did not interest him as much it could have, in his youthful days. Nevertheless, his sharp eyes easily discerned the more active members of the group as persistently wanting to do something - the bigger, the better. And then, there was the group of three which always chose to stay out of the action. Well, the third member - that foreign looking lady whom he had met many months ago, way back when she had asked for a job in his garden - behaved so erratically now that she had lost her memory.

Ah well, what did it matter? Let the young make their mistakes, that they would willingly learn from them. With that, he tossed all thought of his companions to the wind and scratched his chin, gently rebuking himself for not remembering if he had, in fact, taken any breakfast this morning.

[ 07-09-2002, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 07-09-2002, 09:10 PM   #153
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

DELIA NIGHTSHADE (To Sanael) "Do...do youspeak true> Did he indeed plot against us? Imust...I must talk with my chief druid. Mayhap, I can help you."

SIR BLANDAMOUR (To the group in the Long House) "Enough talk. Let us go. Greentunic, show us this entrance, and lead us well, or I shall not be gentle."
Old 07-10-2002, 01:25 PM   #154
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

GREENTUNIC "Aye, then, all right." (He leads the party to the edge of a huge clearing where the grass and trees are scouched. An open mouth with bones strewn about are easily seen. This is the dragon's entrance. He then steals into the underbrush, pulling a bush aside. A small opening is seen. There is no sign of a guard.)
Old 07-10-2002, 04:29 PM   #155
Cerek the Barbaric

Addison steps up to the opening. Removing some spell components from a pouch, he begins casting. When he is done, a small, dis-embodied eye is floating in the air, looking around at the party.

He then turns to Blandamour.

"I will scout the passage and cavern of the wyrm with a magical eye. Are we to summon Lady Galadria and the rest of our companions before entering, or do you wish to proceed without them once the scouting is done?"

Addison pulls the brush aside and mentally commands the Wizard Eye to enter the passage and look around.
Old 07-10-2002, 04:54 PM   #156
Ar-Cunin
Ra

OOC: Thanks for the repley to my pm, Attalus.

IC:
Sanael Ganehr

After checking to see if the druidess can be moved - he lifts her up on his shoulder.

"Let us see if we can't find your leader. I would love to hear his explanation for this little ambush."

Moving with deliberate speed Sanael moves past the druid grove and follows the tracks leading towards the rear entrance.

Upon arriving he sees Sir Blandamour and the Druid kneeling at the entreance the rest of the party standing around. As he enters into view, he notices Addison lokking straight at the spot where he appeared. Addison says something to Sir Blandamour who looks up to see Sanael approaching with a figure over his shoulder - arrows still sticking out of her back.

"I think you had better reconsider entering the cave Blandamour - I think the druids are trying to betray you."

Sanael lowers the druidess to the ground

"I was near the main entreance when this one tried to kill me and Skye in an ambush. Perhaps something similar awaits inside the cave."

[ 07-10-2002, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Ar-Cunin ]
Old 07-10-2002, 10:56 PM   #157
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

For Raymond

THE ESTATE

The objects have been completed and her artists have exceeded even the remarkable quality their feverish and inspired efforts had promised. She runs her fingers along the delicate ebonwood carvings and smiles at the feel of the smooth and flawless detail. So much emotion, so much spirit has been poured into this work that the wood itself seems to reach into dimensions beyond the merely tangible. Work such as this cannot simply be displayed passively for the eye to appreciate. No, work such as this must be brought into contact with life to touch and stir the passions of those it greets. Her smile broadens and the aspect of Cora completely falls away leaving only that of Melpomene.

“He sleeps,” she says quietly, delight ringing in her voice, “and his dreams are strong.” Having paid him one visit and not been refused – and, indeed, who would refuse one who simply accepts and stirs the deep and hidden ideals of the heart? – it is a simple matter to find and enter his dreaming spirit a second time. Her hand gently closes around a small ebonwood carving whose surface is filled with minutely detailed embellishments and her form dissipates, slowly losing density and color until it is no longer to be numbered among physical things. Yes, tonight she shall have a most enjoyable visit with young Raymond and the work of her artists will be put to good use indeed ......
Old 07-11-2002, 08:24 AM   #158
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (He balls his left hand around Greentunic's clothing and lifts him several inches off of the ground)(to Sanael) "Say you so? Blast it, I have never trusted druids. Now, sirrah," (to Greentunic) "Speak, for your life. Are there ambushes within?"

[ 07-11-2002, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 07-11-2002, 09:12 AM   #159
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

GREENTUNIC (Writhes in B's grip) "No, no, I swear by my daughter's life, that there is nothing." (Glares at Celia) "Nightshade! What have you been doing? I have warned you before of being too zealous on the dragon's part. Can you not see what he has cost us? These people, though they are not like us, can free us of his evil domination, the Balance requires it."
Old 07-11-2002, 09:17 AM   #160
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA {To Blandamour) "I volunteer to go into the cave first, my Lord. I am not afraid of these lot." (Looks contemptuously at Greentunic, dangling from Blandamou's huge fist, and Nightshade bleeding on the ground next to Sanael)
Closed Thread