Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2001, 02:32 AM   #71
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

Wait I got another Quote

Jump On My Sword While You can Evil
I Won't Be As Gentil

Hm
come my pet we have a battle to engage
Old 02-20-2001, 02:36 AM   #72
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ehm Rikard
Mental father?
Reminds me of the mind flayer brain
you never answered me on what i had to email you
otherwise i'm being a custodian for free
Old 02-20-2001, 03:43 AM   #73
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Dear o dear, I´m trembling for the mighty mjukost.. va fan skrev du inte mes ost för? eh?

As for the part of not being slayed.. well I don´t care about none of your little petty feuds or organisations. Wolf only follow his own paws..
Old 02-20-2001, 05:13 AM   #74
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

You cannot destroy the undead my friend, they feed off the darkness and thus can never be defeated.

Oh look! how cute, a bunch of god-worshipping idiots gathered outside my door! and look! It is "evil" armisael! YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF EVIL YOU FOOL!

PLAY? PLAY? I'LL PLAY SO HARD NEXT WEDENSDAY WONT FEEL YOU COMMING! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY MOLECULE IN YOUR *PITIFUL*, SNIVELLING BODY HAS BEEN SCATTERED THROUGH A THOUSAND PLANES! THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND TRUE EVIL!

GO AND AMUSE YOURSELF CHILDREN, JEROME HAS NO MORE TIMS FOR THIS.
Old 02-20-2001, 06:02 AM   #75
Armisael

Jerome, I'll flay you alive. I'll rip your limbs off one by one and beat your head into a bloody pulp. I'll tear your eyes out and pour raw sewage through their sockets. I'll skin you and sew your flesh into a scarf. I'll set you on fire and piss on you to put you out. By the time I'm done with you you'll long for the icy chill of death's finger. The blood war's got nothing on the torture I'm going to put you through. You crawl like a maggot - born in shit, living in shit - from side to side, without really having any idea what you're looking for. You're not even serving yourself. You're just a confused, brainless, worthless little dried up lump of pus who's out of his ■■■■■■■ depth.

Or perhaps I can't be bothered. Why waste my time on someone like you when true evil goes so much further? Licht und dunkelheitmittel nichts - leben und todes regeln oberster.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed and everywhere
the ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
are full of passionate intensity.

This is the end of the meaningless Skallaskrath, a simpleton's belief in the comfort of ignorance. The hope it once gave to those who lack their own purpose has been taken away. Care to rejoin the flock, Jerome? There's a queue outside the knackery, I'll be with you in a minute.

Old 02-20-2001, 06:20 AM   #76
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Is that you Armisael?

Who else could be so full of self-conviction! so full of righteous fury? who else could have such an aggressive response?

I think you believe yourself omnipotent armiseal, who could possibbly stand up to *you*?
And what? Should i back down becuase the mighty *Armisael* commands it? No i think not.
Old 02-20-2001, 06:28 AM   #77
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Right, i think we've all had enough of clans and orders, i'm withdrawing myself from the whole stupid thing.

Orders? Clans? what foolsih pretenses, we're all on the board and should only have to belong to that community alone.
Old 02-20-2001, 06:35 AM   #78
Armisael

Oh, you grew a brain. Your mother must be proud. Perhaps the moron you followed like a dog will have something further to say, or maybe he'll exceed our expectations and stay dead.

"Should I back down because the mighty Armisael commands it? No, I think not. Right, I'm withdrawing." Good work, mate, can't wait for your next prize-winner.

Old 02-20-2001, 06:36 AM   #79
Melusine
Dracolisk

Gosh since I introduced Yeats to the little poets circle everybody starts quoting him
(Memnoch, Armisael)

Anyway Nazsucker, does YOUR clan have an ArchBabe?
Hah didn't think so!
Old 02-20-2001, 06:38 AM   #80
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Evil Armie comes down with the weight of two thousand-odd posts...shades of Mike Tyson at his prime?