Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 06:17 AM   #11
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by JrKASperov:
3/2/10/5 isn't going to work. It only gives a max of 5 feats before lvl 6 and you need 6 to get WM first.

After a bit of experimenting I come to the conclusion that it is impossible for any character to get whirlwind attack before lvl 6.
I didn't mean 10 levels of weapon master; I meant ten of duellist, but okay.

Found a build you like yet robertthebard?
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:04 AM   #12
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Yeah but duelist is even stricter in it's level demands. The BAB and skill requirements make it so that you have to have at least 7 levels before you can take Duelist. WM requires 6. So WM comes before duelist in any maximised du/wm level list.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:31 AM   #13
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by JrKASperov:
3/2/10/5 isn't going to work. It only gives a max of 5 feats before lvl 6 and you need 6 to get WM first.

After a bit of experimenting I come to the conclusion that it is impossible for any character to get whirlwind attack before lvl 6.
I didn't mean 10 levels of weapon master; I meant ten of duellist, but okay.

Found a build you like yet robertthebard?
[/QUOTE]I'm going to try the 6/4/10 version first. I'll make a save at char lvl 10, in case the build flops, although I can't see it sucking any. I can't believe I'm having a hard time building a character with only 20 levels. It's not like I didn't spend all of the original NWN's OC, and Shadows expansion building characters, albeit that most were for online modules. I think I got stuck in an Epic Level mindset. Have to figure a way through that.

But I think for the 6/4/10 that I'll take WM until duelist comes up, then take 10 levels of that, then switch back to WM. Try to get the most out of the duelist levels as early as possible.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote