Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-26-2003, 06:19 AM   #31
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Or better yet, painless and inexpensive permanent hair removal that doesn't take 6 months of appointments and you can do at home!
This definitely gets my vote.

Duct tape? OUCH. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
Maybe my country is very advanced in the lingerie department [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] but the strapless bras I've had so far were pretty good. I'll always prefer ones with straps, but the strapless ones work too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
As for sticky tape, are those the little skin-colour things you just stick on? Never tried them but they always seemed horrible to me - can't believe they would give any kind of support and again, OUCH I think would be the appropriate sound for taking them off.

Apart from that, matter transporters for faster and cheaper travelling. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
And self-stocking fridges and cupboards.

[ 05-26-2003, 06:21 AM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 05-26-2003, 06:55 AM   #32
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

A microwave bed..12 hours sleep in 10 minutes.

Niagra..for men without erection problems.

Self adjusting boxer shorts
Old 05-26-2003, 11:12 AM   #33
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

A timely an appropriate use of the willow stick

Painless wax, yes indeed! Or better yet, painless and inexpensive permanent hair removal that doesn't take 6 months of appointments and you can do at home!

LOL, duct tape? That doesn't sound like a good look . Beauty over function, the eternal question . Actually I know you can buy those sticky tape bra things, for when you wear one of those dresses slashed to the waist. Ooh I love clear straps! Another marvellous invention! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
I hate to be the bearer of bad news and besides it would be probably much wiser to leave this particular topic for you gals to discuss amongst yourselves, but, sigh, I have always been the meddlesomely type: Clear straps are not great, because we will see them and they look inevitably very cheap and somehow like cheating. I know men are infamous for their limited, highly selective perception, but, unfortunately, the objects in question are in a body region where we focus on like on no other. Sorry.
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 05-26-2003, 12:03 PM   #34
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloodstalker:
Bottomless beer keg
Wouldn't all the beer fall out? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 04:59 PM   #35
Bloodstalker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
quote:
Originally posted by Bloodstalker:
Bottomless beer keg
Wouldn't all the beer fall out? [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Ok, so it's still got a few bugs...that never stopped MS from releaseing Windows, did it?
Old 05-26-2003, 05:24 PM   #36
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Yes clear straps are a wonder but still not enough at formal dinners IMO. It looks terrible with bared shoulders.
Oh of course, only with tops with thin straps, not strapless! With strapless tops it would be a very bad look lol! I totally agree, Ramon, about not having bra straps showing. Very poor form [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]

Hovering and self-page-turning books so you can read in bed without having your arms out from under the blankets and you don't get chest aches from having them rest there.
Old 05-26-2003, 05:34 PM   #37
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
A microwave bed..12 hours sleep in 10 minutes.

Niagra..for men without erection problems.

Self adjusting boxer shorts
Combine the microwave bed and the Sleepreader... and WOW [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2003, 05:45 PM   #38
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Depression remover - nothing to do with evil chemicals, but microwaves.. hey, I would give away a kidney to get this one.

Future Teller - very simple, you decide what you want to know about your life and what you want to achieve, and the machine tells you your chances (puts you down).

[ 05-26-2003, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]
Old 05-26-2003, 05:53 PM   #39
Brennihelvete

*TELEPORT!!!!
Teleport anywhere you want, anywhere you want!!!
Wanna chill out a week on Hawaii?
Ahhh

Back to normal life...

*Or what do you think of a supersonic alien boomerang?

*Laser guns...we want star wars!!!

*Or better yet the lightsabre