Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-14-2001, 09:05 AM   #1
Sorcerer Dave
Drow Warrior

I am a Lvl 11 Sorcerer on Chapter 2 could someone list ALL the quests I can do I want to get as much XP as I can. I just need like 1000 to Lvl 12. Ill have to kill something.

So far I have done:

Planer Sphere
Circus Tent
Coper Corant Slavers
Child Slavers
de'Arnise Keep
Umar Hills/Temple Ruins
Windspear Hills (exept kill the Dragon)
Old 03-14-2001, 09:16 AM   #2
Azreall, Master of War
Dungeon Master

Then kill the dragon, matey... Here are some hints :

- Be sure 2 have haste or improved haste casted on your party members sorry asses. When the dragon flaps his wings, the will be blasted 2 the other side of the room. When U have haste casted they can return 2 battle as soon as posible.
- Get the dragon to atack some of your sissy boy party members (like Jaheira or Anomen). They will take the dammage and your strongest fighter can take him (from behind if you like... No, not that way, dirty basterd
- Ofcourse, get all your spell casters out of the way. Let the fighters (I dont know how much fighters you have) surround him. He'll be confused who to take on.
- Also, have one magic user cast protective and penetration spells on him. It is way more easy to keep control that way.
- Dont be shy 2 use charged items. The reward is worth it. F.E. I notticed that a combo of Fire Strike and Call Lightning works splendid (so get urself a wand of Firestrike)

Well, that should be usefull...
And about those other quests, there are so manny I cant remember 'em all. Just keep following the Storyline and you'll encounter enough quests.

Strength and Honnor, my friend.

------------------
"The Lord of murder shall perish, because Azreall has kicked his ass badly. So sayeth the Wise Aluando"
Old 03-14-2001, 09:24 AM   #3
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Hello Sorcerer Dave!

The other Chapter 2 quests that I can think of are
  • Tradesmeet & related quests
  • Jaheira's Harper quests
  • Thieves Guild quest
  • Free Haer-Dalis quest
  • Skinner Murders
  • Korgan's quest
  • Not a "quest" but there are a few Lichs to kill
  • Unseeing Eye quest
  • Not a "quest" but look in the Gaurded Compound in Temple District
  • Some of these are NPC quests (you need to talk or have a specific NPC to do them)[/list]I know there are more out there, but these are the ones that I did
    Hope this helps!

------------------