Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2002, 05:55 PM   #1
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

One of the 4 menus..the spell menu....is gone..only three show up when I click to activate them...I'v moved and resized without any success..any thoughts?
stcardgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 06:59 PM   #2
Silverthornne
Dungeon Master

I hate it when that happens.

If I recall right, you get the spell menu back by clicking on the icon that represents your chosen spell while in "menu mode".
Old 05-29-2002, 09:46 PM   #3
stcardgeek
Dungeon Master

Thanks...I found it riiiight before you posted...

My husband...dutifully coming home from a long day at work to a wife saying...*I can't find my menu* *help me find my menu* goes step by step over the whole screen....what's that..what's that....and as he asks me what the readied spell button in the left corner does I roll my mouse over it, click on it to show him and POW up comes the missing menus....men, so logical [img]smile.gif[/img] )))
stcardgeek is offline   Reply With Quote