Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-20-2001, 07:20 AM   #261
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

i'd like ten tankards of evermeet ale for my hangover and enough beer to drown a water elemental . and i mean the real stuff. also whats my tab 'cos i might have to go to the "bank"*

*i mean by this go out and mug people

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-20-2001, 07:30 AM   #262
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
i'd like ten tankards of evermeet ale for my hangover and enough beer to drown a water elemental . and i mean the real stuff. also whats my tab 'cos i might have to go to the "bank"*

*i mean by this go out and mug people

Judging by the amount you drank you might want to mug a dragon. BTW, I do accept unwanted magic items as payment too (I give normal full price for them REGARDLESS of Reputation)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-20-2001, 07:33 AM   #263
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hearing that Evermeet ale is on sale for 60 gp a tankard Kivan immediately runs back to the bar, and orders 20 flagons of "Forever Ale"

He pays with 5 diamonds, and then demands to get his Vorpal Blade back.
Old 05-20-2001, 07:39 AM   #264
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis says "damn i didn't want to do this" he pulls out a gem bag and tips 70 rogue stones on the counter and asks "is that enough of do you want more. i've got more".

(thats 350000 Gp in gems )

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-20-2001, 08:41 AM   #265
Raze
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

OK, EVERYONE! I said I'd try to recreate the Evermeet Ale but without the ridiculous price stamp it has at the moment. I call this version "Forever Beer". I'm dishing out free samples at the moment. Evermeet retails at 200gp a tankard (180 here), but this one should not cost more than 60, and I think it's just as good).

Is it called forever beer because its forever making you puke?
Or does the hangover last for eternity?

Old 05-20-2001, 08:55 AM   #266
Lord Shield

Ok, Kivan you get the sword back but keep it sheathed here or it melts!
Blimey, Bruce. No need for that. You've got about 175 times the tab there
I figure "Forever" was a pun on "Ever". Could always meen "Forever wanting more". I'm not sure about the hangovers. Only mortals get those, so you'll have to let me know

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-20-2001, 09:50 AM   #267
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

"Ah, there we go. I feel much better after that bath. A lot seems to have gone on in this bar while I'm gone. Hi, I'm Draggor, fighter extraordinare. I bet you don't know many fighters that know a word like extraordinare. I've been around this baldurs gate block a few times which can get a bit confusing when I don't know what incarnation I am. Alright from now on I am the all conquering Draggor( who just happens to have been deleted off my hard drive and is back reliving past memories involving a bunch of Wolfweres and Baldurans ship.) Lots of new faces here though. Don't ruin the reputation of this place though. We should all get along together because...." Speech becomes muffled here as his underpants have been pulled over his head in the ultimate atomic wedgie.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 05-20-2001, 10:04 AM   #268
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hi all!
Melusine sure would like to try some of that Forever Ale! Lord Shield, please accept this pounch of Elven platinum coins as payment for the drinks and my lovely dress!
Hi Draggor...um...I'm sorry for that atomic wedgie ... I thought you were someone else...blush...sorry! But hey, look on the bright side: at least your pants were clean after that bath...would've been a lot worse if you still wore those you were wearing the entire previous month...

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-20-2001, 10:12 AM   #269
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Hey!!! I'm more hijenic than that thanks very much. Apology accepted. You seem to have scared off he of the psychotic tendencies who shall not be named. Maybe he suffocated on his own undies.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 05-20-2001, 10:19 AM   #270
Neb
Account deleted by Request

After getting drunk(Once more ), Kivan picks up his Vorpal Blade and goes outside to slaughter some monsters.