Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-18-2001, 05:31 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:

[/b]
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
My favorite part of fall is the clothing. I have natural winter coloring and the styles of fall really bring out my best features. And of course, I just love the big fuzzy sweaters. My favorite ensemble is my angora sweater, a nice little silk mini, and my red Maggliachi pumps. Absolutely fabulous!
I'm saying this in a transvestite way, but not a weirdo transvestite, more of an executive transvestite...

[/B][/QUOTE]

ROTFL!!!!!!!! (cough!) you look lovely Absynthe There is nothing like a transvestite with a silk mini in the wind!

------------------
Old 10-18-2001, 05:54 PM   #12
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
ROTFL!!!!!!!! (cough!) you look lovely Absynthe There is nothing like a transvestite with a silk mini in the wind!

Thank you, dear! I'm so happy that someone appreciates my sartorial elegance.

Old 10-18-2001, 05:55 PM   #13
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I enjoy autumn too.. tho it is one of our shortest seasons here in Minnesota. Sure we Minnesotans have all 4 seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 06:01 PM   #14
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I love autumn, not much time till Christmas!

But besides that, here in Hilleroed, where I live, we have this path through the forest, with chestnut trees on both sides and the deep forest to the right, I love that place, sometimes I walk home from school just so I can walk through there, the only unpleasant thing is when a chestnut falls from one of the trees and hits you on the head, I think that the trees are missing my head on purpose though, I've walked through there SO many times and I've only been hit once.
Old 10-18-2001, 10:16 PM   #15
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
I enjoy autumn too.. tho it is one of our shortest seasons here in Minnesota. Sure we Minnesotans have all 4 seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction.

You missed a variant....Winter Construction (i.e. the Twin City Light Rail project - grumble....grumble...grumble).

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-19-2001, 07:26 AM   #16
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Let's see...Fall for me is:

Going to the mountains and walking through fields and woods, listening to the sounds of the leaves. The smell of wood burning in fireplaces. Raking the leaves into a pile, then jumping into them (yes, I still do that ). The colors of the leaves are beautiful and the air is crisp and refreshing. I occasionally get to see a deer and watch the other animals go about their business of getting ready for winter. I go and sit by a mountain stream and just - listen and breathe and watch....

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-19-2001, 09:30 AM   #17
mitsos

I don't like Fall very much. The landscapes are all very nice, but I feel like it's a sick season, mainly because of this yellow leaf colour. Anyway, of course after winter, there is always spring. But you should also consider this: for the other hemisphere, it's spring now. This gives some hope...