Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-10-2001, 03:14 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Tarzark vs De'Arkon

Chapter 2
Standing on a level ground, Tazark the Beheader scanned the battlefield with a contempt snarl. The sixteen ft muscled huge ogre chiften had slaughtered fifty men himself with his waraxe the Speedchoper. None had even managed to scratch the monster. He walked with great annoyous among the combatants, mumbling "cu'erzd wii'kinz, no fan!" He wore the skull of some unholy creature, and bore no armor for his muscles is too sick to be penatrated by even the sharpest blade. Some say there is giant blood in the fearsome chsiften, while some even claimed that minotau's blood runs through his lineage.

"Victory to the Kuusazendirl" A sarcastic voice came behind the monster. Snorted loudly, the ogre turned to regard a red robed human figure. "Mwa'guss" he looked down at the human with disgust "BAH!! Yor magkez burnt me army zan zer wii'kin humanz did!"

"Ahem," Magnus shrugged easily "but expendable" He grinned slyly. The surprise on Causiuss' troops had been complete, they had not expected the Kuusazendirl's orcs to join the tide of the war. More than ten thousand men will be slaughtered by sun set, Magnus looked at the battlefield with content, praise to Prince Al'gorith's cunning. He smiled.

The giant ogre chiften waved his waraxe, and easily severed the top half of a soldier who was unfortunate enough to be caught within the deadly arc. Around him, the orcs scattered to give their brutal leader the space he needed, out of fear. Tarzark advanced with a boring expression. "TUU WII'K!!!" He howled, to which the orcs responded with thunderous cheers.

A flash of lighting hit the monster sqaurely in the chest, the tremendous impact shock him violently. Retreated couple steps back to reduce the impact, Tarzark looked down on his chest, skins burnt and blackened. "BAH!" snorted loudly, the monster hardly registered any pain, "Com'out! Kaword magke!" As he finished his sentence, another flashing of lighting struck him in the chest again, this time the bolt pushed him several steps back. Dazzed, Tarzark shook his head violently "Kawor..."

Before he could finish the sentence, three lighting bolts struck him simutanously, one in the chest, one in the back, and one struck on the back of his head. The last lighting bolt blinded the monster for a good five seconds, his bonehelmet almost melted at the heat, but saved his life nontheless.

Leaning on his axe, he gradually gained his sense back. He found a small blue robed human standing in front of him, the human looked at the ogre chiften with a confident smile "Well met, Tarzark"

Tarzark got back on his feet, and with a threatening growl, the ogre said with a dangerous tone "So yu iz de magke who hidez away from Tarzark! Now yu die!" The ogre threw away his half burnt bonehelmet, and made a flat cut, wanting to slash this annoying coward wizard in half, only to find that his axe had cut nothing but air. The swung threw himself off balance and left his back open. Cursing loudly, he heard another lighting bolt behind him piercing through the air. The sure impact struck his back, and trembled him, but the monster stubbornly held his ground, then another struck him, then another, then a stream of lighting bolts struck him repeatedly, after what is like a good dozen bolts, the monster finally realized the power of his opponent is too great for him to held on. Recluently, the monster dropped to his face and rolled to the side as three other bolts hit the floor where he was. Beside him was an orc, Tarzark grabbed it in the feet and waved it upside-down as a shiled. One more lighting bolt hits the 'shield' and killed it instantly, but this gave the monster the time he needed to get on his feet.

With an angry howl, the ogre threw away the blackened torse of his shield-used-be, and began a monsterous charge toward the human wizard. Several lighting bolts came down at him, Tarzark dodged the first two, and deflected the third one with Speedchoper.

The blue robed wizard seemed to be a little impressed by the monster "Very strong" He remarked with a smirk. Then he throw his two hands in front of him and formed an 'O', and he aimed the 'O' towards the still running Tarzark, locking him in the middle, and said with a sarcastic voice "Thunderward"

Tarzark had reached the human wizard then, he lifted his axe high, and was about to smash the annoying coward with one single blow. Then a wave of eletricity flooded through his nerves, all muscles on him shocked and dizzied, his bones made loud cracks, and blood seemed to be stop pumping at that moment. Dubiously, the monster looked down, and found himself standing in a five-star triangle. The triangle began glowing brighter even as he is looking at them, "huh?" he looked back to the human wizard.

The blue robed human disappeared with a flash of light, leaving "My pleasure to meet you too, general" behind.

A protest had escaped the monster's throat but became a airless choking as the light tensified under him, the five star triangle glowed violently, the light so dense that the monster had to shade his eyes... but it was unneccessary, he exploded into five pieces as the light transformed into a thunder that struck the trapped prey. Gores and blood showered the ground...

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: DM of FAoIW ]

Old 11-10-2001, 05:26 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

bump for myself
Old 11-10-2001, 05:35 AM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I must congratulate you on your writing skills 250, well written indeed, maybe you should consider becoming an author?
Old 11-10-2001, 05:45 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I must congratulate you on your writing skills 250, well written indeed, maybe you should consider becoming an author?

tee hee, thank you thank you, an authur? nah, I dont think so. my dream is to work in game industry, but writing for fun is needed

right now my life is in between shitholes and heaven, therefore, I need some way to relieve pressure **sigh** writing is one of them?

thanks for reading!
Old 11-10-2001, 05:52 AM   #5
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Well done DM of FAoIW(why you have changed your nickname). Your writing skills are very good. Keep up the good work!
Old 11-10-2001, 05:56 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
Well done DM of FAoIW(why you have changed your nickname). Your writing skills are very good. Keep up the good work!

thanks man [img]smile.gif[/img]

I changed my nick? ohh, I cannot help, just call me 250 [img]tongue.gif[/img] or twofifie (for female members... I dont know why )

I am beginning to like this lightning wizzard De'Arkon
Old 11-10-2001, 06:11 AM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

check out the edited story! pics
Old 11-10-2001, 06:25 AM   #8
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hey, 250, where did you get those pics? I'm sure that I've seen at LEAST one of them before.
Old 11-10-2001, 06:52 AM   #9
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Great story, 250...as always

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]

Old 11-10-2001, 07:23 AM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

http://www.kirith.com

check it out, ned