Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2001, 12:10 PM   #1
WillowIX
Apophis

I´ve got a priest training to be a monk and later on a zenmaster hopefully... BUT, since I´ve got no patience what so ever, I was wondering if a paladin can become a zenmaster?!? I really like to go explore Shurugeon Castle and a hint from his place said that those two days wandering the land, the monk quest, doesn´t count in a dungeon... Or does it?!? Then agian I would have three paladins... And the monk seems far better in the manual! Any hints are gratefully accepted!! And BTW is this site caps-sensitive?!?
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 12:15 PM   #2
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

You can't Enter and Dugeon but anyone may Become a Zenmaster I saved the Monk Role for when I got to the Port of Brimloch Roon and Then Went Shopping left him Right by the Gate and There was no way any one could get to me so When I came Back in five Hours I was A monk
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 09:34 AM   #3
rjsmith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

When does a monk begin to hit twice with Kung Fu? I've got a 19th level monk with level 12 second weapon and level 12 kung fu who only hits one time with hands and feet. At level 18, the character consistently hit for 20 pts damage and at 19th level the damage is now 23 per hit. The character has 7 or 8 in prowess and speed of 20 or so, so attacks at about the same rate as the Pixie Samurai. I got so tired of this poor performance, that I made the monk use the Staff of Death and she now hits for 60pts or so with a special effect (typically death) on every attack.

Is there a trick to hitting with both hands and feet with Kung Fu?

rjsmith is offline   Reply With Quote