Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-07-2002, 02:07 PM   #101
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL! Well, Attalus, tell Piestrider I was here in the old days *gums her lip* back in the blue days.. aye yuh...
LOL, I'll tell him, Cloudy. Ah, the old blue board, way back in 2000. I didn't even know how to turn a computer on, back then, much less use the Internet.
Old 08-07-2002, 02:21 PM   #102
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*snickers and pushes her walker to the side* HEHE... yup them war thuh gud ol' days... the blue uns... LOL seriously, I was a heavy poster in the early days of my joining IW. [img]smile.gif[/img]

CD, glad you are comfy here! I see you're playing alot of NWN! I can't wait to get my new video card so I can start too!
Old 08-07-2002, 02:27 PM   #103
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

actually, *blush* Ive sorta been cutting down on it a bit. I got sick of the single storyline... *cough* 3 chaps of being a "dog"; "Fetch this, find that, bring it back here" not to put u off it at all. I've actually had more fun on the map editor, although, Ive taken a break from that for a bit. lol. Currently, I'm "testin" some of it... ah those poor, poor stupid dragons, 2 down... 1 to go... [img]tongue.gif[/img] , at least in the last dungoen. [img]tongue.gif[/img] , funny that, Ive finsihed building that before the mods finished. hehe.
Old 08-07-2002, 02:35 PM   #104
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, I always want to say to Aribeth, "If you are supposed to be such a big, powerful Paladin, how come you are making Sharwyn and I do the dirty work. Come along and show me what you can do with that sword of yours, and maybe you won't have so much time to brood.
Old 08-07-2002, 02:40 PM   #105
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

aw you're sooo mean... I've always wanted to say to her...
something along the lines of...

Calaethis: Lady Aribeth... would you mind if we had a word in private?
LA: You may speak freely here, none shall betray us.
Cal: please...? As one elf to another?
LA: Oh all right...
(once in private) Cal: Lady Aribeth... I ...want you to promise me something... please dont hurt me until I've finished... I want your word.
LA: Calaethis; if you are a muderer, then you have paided for your pardon ten times over...
Calaethis: worst... I'm a son of murder...
LA: what do you mean?
Calaethis: Do you know about the time of troubles?
LA: What has *that* got to do with anything?
Calaethis: it has everything...

(proceeds to explain who his father was)

LA: *draws sword.* One of the Children?!
Cal: wait, you promised... please...

etc.

tells the rest of bio, including sarevok, irenicus... u get the pic...

now to the improtant bit:

Calaethis: Once I had defeated Amelisane, and turned down... Bhaals throne... I went back to Suldernessalar, as the others went their seperate ways... I spoke to the stone heads again... they said... should I ever travel up to neverwinter, and there was a plauge...

(explain about *cough* )

*cough* stop chap 1 ending chap 2 start *cough*

then LA and Fen can live happily ever after...

And addopt Calaethis. *grin* after all he IS only 25. lol. that would be a lovely wittle ending. LOL.

[ 08-07-2002, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-07-2002, 03:05 PM   #106
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOl, that would be fine, except I would have to explain to Aribeth how it was that a 34th Level Paladin with Carsomyr and Schupperak's Plate was in some rinky-dink Academy. Did you see my take on what a better ending for NWN would be? Look here: http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...c;f=7;t=000917
Old 08-07-2002, 03:09 PM   #107
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*grin* sounds fine except; I have the answer to the question u asked... now you see Lady A, as you know I choose mortality... when my devine blood left me, most of my abilties went as well... so I was like any other mortal... and the acadmey? well, that was just to "brush" up on my skills and prove to you that I am/was a good person.

edit: *cough* if "Lord" Nasher attemped to *cough* to Aribeth *cough* I would storm the fortress, and the gods help anywho got in MY way, *cough* tell Aarin to get outa the way *cough* Aarin you know once in *cough* port last you told me about *cough*? And how *cough* you would *cough* any man you though *cough*? Well, Nasher *cough* is *cough* to Aribeth *cough*; Dont make me kill you my friend, you know what I am *cough* who I was *cough* Dont make me add your name to the list of those who have fallen, the names imprinted in fire on my soul, the names of innocents who fell because of me. blah blah blah, you get the idea?

[ 08-07-2002, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-07-2002, 03:23 PM   #108
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*peeks in timidly from the door*

Anyone here?
Old 08-07-2002, 03:24 PM   #109
Lioness
Jack Burton

*grabs romey by the collar and drags him into the cafe and up to the ceiling*

Bout time you came back.
Old 08-07-2002, 03:27 PM   #110
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
*grabs romey by the collar and drags him into the cafe and up to the ceiling*

Bout time you came back.
I apologise, i was shouting and swearing my way up a new wall tonight.

Going to finish my own wall tonight, finally but that's beside the point.

Umm... so... do you come up here often? [img]tongue.gif[/img]