Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 06:32 AM   #1
Altranan
Dungeon Master

Possible Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I was wandering around, and I went into the inn in the docks where Jaheira gets cursed. In that Inn was a secret door with some pirates behind it. Were they part of a quest, or just some more sword fodder?
Old 03-14-2001, 06:34 AM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
As far as I remember, fodder.

------------------
Old 03-14-2001, 06:35 AM   #3
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I wouldn't mind knowing that myself. I never found one for them.

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-14-2001, 07:18 AM   #4
dafan

I killed em before I did the Mae' war and couldn'r first fint the one that your asked to kill in the inn so I though that he was one of em but I finally found him when I was bout to give it up

------------------
My strength and honor
for king and country
Old 03-15-2001, 03:29 AM   #5
Aurum
Manshoon

Yep!!

Is part of Nalia's quest, after of that is took for a 'guy' ( not remember him name', sorry), in part, is for free her.

------------------
When The world of the deads comes,
we will already be there.
Old 03-15-2001, 06:12 AM   #6
Kellin da Mage
Dungeon Master

When I happened in their and got Jadhera cursed (yet another reason to ditch her!), I some how angered all the tavern goers. I'm thinking that I was a touch to fast on the trigger after my dialog and someone in my party hit him with a missle weapon wile he was still friendly.

The outcome was rather bloody as my entire party, save my main dude, began hacking the locals to bits cause they all turned hostile. This did not enhance my reputation. Also my party started bitching at me about how if I did anything else evil they were gonna "not tolerate any more lack of virtue", and "swift butt kicking of goodness.", and "If if you don't stop this...I'lll I'lll LEAVE!". Intresting enough, Jahedria didn't seem to mind.

Ya their all bitching about me killing inocents and they were the ones doing the killing!

O and for 10 bonus points and a trip to Watterdeep, can you name all the quotes?

------------------
--Kellin da Mage--
Old 03-15-2001, 08:22 AM   #7
Charlie
Lord Ao

Arrrr Jim lad.

Avoid the pirate with the wooden leg. Long Pong Silver is his name although some of his mates call him sawnoff. He pulls his leg off and beats you with it, it's actually a +6 stick and capable of giving +2 splinters so beware. Also try to avoid the parrot that's fallen off his shoulder in a drunken stupor as that can chuck +2 abuse at you and gets an extra attack if Long Pong dies. Upon Long Pongs demise the parrot transforms and you'll then realise that it isn't a parrot at all but a cross dressing baby Wyvern. This will start chucking pieces of eight at you at the rate of pieces of +3. The treasure map you get for killing them is false btw and you'll just top up digging small holes in uninhabited islands for hundreds of years without success.

Eh, oh hello nurse.....time for my medication is it?....Ouch...ZZZZzzzzzzzzz

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 03-15-2001, 09:44 AM   #8
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Don't worry about them they're just fodder. The Seas Bounty is quite the wretched hive of scum and villiany isn't it? Pirates, Githyanki, Baron Ployer, Officer Dirth, traitor theives.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.