Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-11-2001, 12:26 AM   #41
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Thanks man, you too!!
Too bad it's still raining pretty badly out there (otherwise it would be nice for a ride), so this forum will be a mean for me to stay awake.

P.S. How can I be working too hard when I am constantly surfing??
Ah....the beauty of procrastination........
Old 02-11-2001, 03:35 AM   #42
Aragorn II

why do today what you can put off till tomorrow, right? lol

night bro - Strider

Old 02-11-2001, 03:47 AM   #43
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Exactly!!!!
The sad fact is that I never use this technique until university....Hey, I guess I did learn something afterall!

G'night bro, talk to you later.
Old 02-11-2001, 01:09 PM   #44
Aragorn II

your last post reminded me of a good quote from shawshank redemption (love that movie )

andy is falsely accused of the murder of his wife and hes put in jail, yadda yadda yadda, he starts "filtering" all the dirty money coming through the warden and then while talking to morgan freeman about the warden he says...

"You want to know what the funny thing is? On the outside I was an honest man, straight as an arrow...I had to come to prison to become a crook"

lol, love that part... later accord -Strider

Old 02-11-2001, 01:23 PM   #45
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

LOL! Dude, do you have that movie's quotes memorized??
It's a miracle, the sun is out today, I guess it can't rain all the time. I think I am going to head out and enjoy the sun (along with the freezing wind), talk to you later.
Old 02-11-2001, 11:55 PM   #46
Aragorn II

heh, i was out in the sun today as well...only for about 5 minutes though. thats how long it took me to fall flat on my ass from all the goddam ice

night bro, hope your day went well -Strider

Old 02-12-2001, 12:23 AM   #47
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Dude, I thought you know how to skate!!
Is it that cold in New York too? I suppose it is due to the Atlantic Ocean....

Oh, my day went very well, very unproductive, very good!!

Later man, got another somewhat "long" night ahead (again).
Old 02-13-2001, 07:51 PM   #48
Aragorn II

dude, youre never gonna believe what happened today.

i got up at like 10 yesterday morning for breakfast at Dana's (on campus restaurant) and when i arrived there were all these people crowding around the outside. i asked a few people what happened and get this, their was a huge damn fire in the kitchen. apparently no one was back there but the damage was extensive enough that it fried all the equipment and shit. anyway, i figured that id have to start buying groceries or somethin lame like that but then we all received flyers in our mail today. according to the flyers the state is making northeastern close till after reading week because it's mandatory that they have an on campus food distrbutor. im headin home tomorrow! lol

anyway, just thought id gloat a bit ...damn, some days things just seem to go perfect eh?

hope things are going well for you bro, talk to you later -Strider

lol...two weeks of vacation...

Old 02-14-2001, 02:09 AM   #49
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Strider you lucky bastard!!!

Anyways, that's great news....ummmm wonder if it'll work for University of Waterloo...........Nah, got too much work to go home early for the week!!
It's midterm time again, now this means I am going to slightly alter my "psychological" clock inside my brain....sleep in the late afternoon and evening, then wake up and "try" to be productive....heehee
Talk to you later bro, enjoy the long "reading" week!
Old 02-14-2001, 02:19 AM   #50
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Good thing all my classes from the past three years are all late (the earliest is 11:30am), as I've said it before, any class before double digit (i.e. 10:00am) is inhumane!