Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2002, 12:32 AM   #1
Ricardo
Welcomed New User

First of all Hello to everybody.
I'm from Brasil. Sorry for my poor English

I've read in some places that in order to go to Umar Hills, you've gotta meet with a boy near Copper Coronet. The fact is that I don't remember meeting with any boy (if I did I must have turned him down). At the moment I'm in Chapter3. Have already gone of the town also and no boy at the bridge.

So is there any other way to go to Umar Hills? Even cheating/editing (but please tell me how)???

I would apreciate for an answer
Ricardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 02:34 AM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
IIRC the boy who tells you about Umar Hills is in the Government District. If you haven't been there then go check it out. If you have already been there you might have missed him; try looking in the middle (in the park area).
Old 01-11-2002, 04:02 AM   #3
Jan

Welcome Ricardo.

Don't mind you English skills. We will not judge you. Just help.

Well I found the boy in Trademeet.
Old 01-11-2002, 04:04 AM   #4
Whailor

The boy - his name is Delon btw - can be in any area. He is tied to time, not to area. I have met him in very different locations. Also, he speaks to the ranger char, that is to Minsc or to you , if you are a ranger. Not sure if he will speak to you at all if you are not a ranger or do not have Minsc with you.
Old 01-11-2002, 11:36 AM   #5
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

If playing a paladin you can get to Umar hills as part of the stronghold quest
Old 01-11-2002, 12:16 PM   #6
selfors
Elite Waterdeep Guard

U can also go to umar hills by accepting the mission rom the cowlard wizards, they want u to find a murderer named Valygar or something, and they tell u that he is heeding in Umar hills.

//Selfors
selfors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 02:23 PM   #7
Sir Michael
Manshoon

It's right that the boy is time- and not location-dependent, but he talked to me, and I don't have a ranger in the party. I am a druid, and of course so is Jaheira, so maybe that was it, but I don't think it is class dependent. He's just out there looking for someone -- ANYONE -- to save his town.
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote