Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-13-2001, 12:15 AM   #1
Dagoreth

I finally beat the guy and here's how. I'm only posting this because it took me forever to figure out and find some help on this board since there weren't any recent demilich postings. First get some prot. from undead scrolls. Then you have to beat Shandalar or something like that in the Bridge district (you need a Rogue Stone to enter the building). Kill these guys and get the Staff of the Magi. Give this to your best Mage (it makes him/her invisible). Beat the other liches and when you fight Kangaxx cast prot from Undead on your best Fighter or Paladin (I have an Undead Hunter) Bring your mage w/the staff up there too. Use the mage to defeat the protections Kangaxx uses and wipe him up with your fighter. When the Demilich appears he'll ignore the fighter because of the scroll and keep casting imprisonment on the mage, but nothing will happen (maybe because of the invisibility, but I'm not sure). Anyways, your fighter will then be able to kill the demilich in a minute or so and you won't get anyone imprisoned (unless some other character is closer to him than your mage and fighter). My guys are all nearly maxed out level wise too, so this helps. I hope his helps you lost souls trying to beat him!