Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 01-24-2003, 06:54 AM   #11
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

By far the best thing, IMO, about this film is Rip Torn as Jim Brody:

"Mike Fitzgibbons son is a nuclear technician and my son can EAT A CHICKEN SANDWICH!!!"

The utterly over the top threats of violence from him at every turn are brilliant. And am I the only person who finds the kid being constantly injured hilarious?
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 07:08 PM   #12
Lavindathar
Harper

<font color="cyan">Yeah, but it completely slipped my mind.

Was on Sky last night, but didn't bother watching it!</font>
Old 01-25-2003, 11:29 PM   #13
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Tom Green is an escapee from the dungeons of the old Gong Show. The only thing that would improve his acting and writing is if somebody would hit him with a gong and knock him out. Unconcious I'm sure his writing skill and acting would improve.
Old 01-26-2003, 11:44 AM   #14
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I so empathise with the bad car wreck comment.
Nice

That movie is... its just plain bad. Its offensive, annoying and makes you cringe. I mean really just cringe. I'd never want to watch it with anyone. I rented it and watched it alone.
I mean there WERE funny bits, but they were only funny in the same way soap-dropping prison jokes are funny..