Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 08:30 AM   #21
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"I had that idea too, but that might be a problem. My other plan was for the meetings to take place in the woods, but that isn't practical as it would take a while..."Therlion's expression changes with an indication of another thought "Is there anything happening in town soon? A fair, tournament or something of that sort, that would allow us to move unsuspected? Most of the citizens of the town would be distracted by the event, and the guards would have to be set up so we would have the best chance of having a safe meeting."
Old 06-30-2004, 09:09 AM   #22
dplax
Jack Burton

Kalam Easthome

"Nothing like that soon, the next would be for the new year, but that comes in two months time. It is the wrong time of the year for fairs. It shall soon be winter."

"I have an idea however. You could give the lessons to my sister in one of the rooms of the tavern and during this time we could have our meetings. What do you think?"

[ 07-01-2004, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Old 07-01-2004, 12:27 PM   #23
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin:

Turin's face was flush with red, and he felt swimmy-headed. He did not know what to say about what had happened, except that it had certainly not been a dream.

"I...er...that is...I...well...you..."

Turin clears his throat and steadies his nerves...

"What I am trying to say...is...it has been a long time since I have felt this way...and...I...am...glad you share this...feeling...I..."

Turin had not been this nervous since he had proposed to his former wife, and he needed fresh air.

"Excuse me...I must...er...see to Therlion and Roland!"

Turin bolted for the door and exited the home. Once outside, he took a deep breath to calm his nerves and tried to get his mind back on the task of a dangerous city at hand.
Old 07-01-2004, 12:38 PM   #24
dplax
Jack Burton

Robyn

"Wait!"
-she said, but Turin had already left the room.

Robyn went over to the window and watched him walk out of her sight. She sighed. She thought of how the whole situation had played out. Apart from her blunder it had all gone well and she could only be satisfied with the outcome.

She thought for a moment of going after Turin, but then decided that she would look over the house and try to make it a bit more homely.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:12 PM   #25
Sythe
Ra

"Hello Redegond I only wish to give away my studded leather and some gold in exchange for chainmail armor." He unsheathes his bastard sword. "I desire you take this blade for I fear it is slowly getting dull. I want it as sharp as the day my father first held this steel in his hands. Also I wish to borrow a shortblade that I will return when my sharpened blade is ready." Roland hands Redegond a pretty heavy bag of gold.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:45 PM   #26
dplax
Jack Burton

For Roland:

"I can give you the chainmail now. But I shall have to work some time on the blade come back for it tomorrow. Let me make you an offer for the price. Since you are a first time customer I shall give you a reduction that you don't have to pay for the sharpening of the sword. And I'll exchange that studded leather for the chainmail for a bargain price of 400 gold. Is that acceptable?"
Old 07-02-2004, 10:54 AM   #27
The Fallen One
Elminster

"It seems we have to yet explore more before trying the other doors in the room behind us. Though, it looks very inhumane to cross over dead bodies to that door, we have to do what we must to escape from this death in this burning prison"

[ 07-05-2004, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: The Fallen One ]
Old 07-02-2004, 11:18 AM   #28
dplax
Jack Burton

For Terias and Kirun:

You cross the room over the bodies of the fallen. Here and there you see the dead clutch various weapons and some of them even have armor on them. (OOC: if you want you can grab some of it) Oronuin stooped down at one of the bodies and picked up a short sword from it.

The door on the other side of the chamber opens easily. On the other side of it there is a long passageway with doors on either side. The passageway is about forty meters long and there are five doors on each side. There is also a door at the other end of the passageway.
Old 07-03-2004, 06:18 AM   #29
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Until the end of august I am going to be visiting a friend in France, who doesn't have an internet connection, so I don't know how often I'll be able to get on the internet. At most once or twice a week in internet cafés.

I'll ask Larry to dm in my place for this time, if he accepts. I'll send him a pm.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:21 PM   #30
Cienden
Manshoon

OOC: Sorry about not having my normal color, but I don't have my cheating post setup file handy, with all the geek-speak code, on this computer. So I'm using bold.

Kirun

Advancing warily, in the lead, Kirun passes as stealithly as a dwarf can, through the hall keeping a sharp eye on the closed side doors. Coming up to it, he hefts his axe in one hand. Resting a hand against it softly and an ear to the rough hardwood planking, he holds his breath and listens for sounds of anything beyond.

OOC2: I will open the door if nothing is heard so my group may continue without an extra post from myself.