Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-01-2000, 02:54 AM   #1
Winner

Well, that's what I did. Had to go back through the first part of the Shrine of Anephas again, no big deal, but watch for the trap you can get into at the elevator with the water around it. When you come back it will be up. Jump into the water and practice swimming from the far side and jumping out a couple of times before pulling the rope or the elevator will come down and trap you under water. There is not enough room to swim out around the side of it. So of course save before pulling the rope for the elevator. I also put my Dungeon portal in the exit room before pulling the switch. So if I get in this fine little mess again I can just enter the dungeon at the top and teleport to the the exit area. My mouse has recently become a Ninja and I am zipping back and forth as he quickly jumps up the first levels. Win

Old 12-01-2000, 08:06 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Why would you want to go back up the Pillar to the Kerah area?? Once I completed that small area I never found a reason to return (although, I admit that it is very interesting that you can get under the pillar and reactivate it).

Wyv
Old 12-01-2000, 01:16 PM   #3
Winner

Am I missing something? The only two ways I have found to get to the left side of the Wilderness Ocean is by going through the Shrine of Anephas, or once on the other side, to use the Portal and Teleport spells, to get back to that area. I got involved in changing my Mouse to a Ninja, lowering the draw bridge, etc; I set an above ground Portal on the east side, which wiped out my west side portal, so I could think of no option, but to go back through the Shrine of Anephas to reach the Sunken City area.

Old 12-01-2000, 01:34 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well, yes, the path to the Lost Sea area is through Anephas' tomb, but not via that little section that takes you to see Kerah. Kerah is in a small isolated area which leads no where but back to Anephas' tomb. The exit to the Lost sea area was a doorway not far from Anephas. So I didn't understand why you have done all this creative exploring (which I enjoyed learning about) just to get back to the Kerah dead-end.
I have heard of people using the vanish spell in Kerah's little world to poof over to the lost sea section, never tried it so I don't know if that works at all.

Wyv