Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-27-2000, 05:08 PM   #1
lsutool

Two questions about the glowstones:
1. How many?
2. Where are they located?

I've found two but I think I need a third. There are two rooms that both need glowstones and I need a glowstone to go north through the rotating room. Maybe I'm missing it but I think I need a third one. Thanks.

Old 11-27-2000, 05:52 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I learned something new today. You can reuse glowstones.
You probably don't need the east door that you opened with a glowstone open any longer so go get it back and use that!

Wyv
Old 11-28-2000, 01:03 AM   #3
lsutool

I finally found the last one. I hope this helps everyone else. One the mermaid gives to you, one is in by the crab traps, and the third is in the room that has the 6 tunnels coming off the side. It has the trolley car thing that goes through the middle. I believe it is after rotating room. It was the very last place I ckecked. Look in the last tunnel on the left as you are swimming away from the rotatiing room.

Old 11-28-2000, 09:31 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Most helpful!!
This question is asked often. Would you mind if slip puts your hint on the W&W archives?

Wyv
Old 11-28-2000, 09:39 AM   #5
Drukus

It would also be nice if people would look at the archives before asking about the Amazoni Mantrap's i think this would have to be the most frequent post on this forum!

Old 11-28-2000, 03:12 PM   #6
Special girl

OK. I'm dumb and annoyed. Can't find the second glowstone.
Msg above says its near the crab cages but I've had no luck
finding it around there. Anyone care to help a moron?

Old 11-28-2000, 04:05 PM   #7
lsutool

I don't mind if it gets archieved. But for clarification. The three glowstones are located....
1. The mermaid gives you the first one.
2. The second one is located down through one of the crab traps. You need to pull the lever (or switch), kill the crab, and swim down the tunnel until you come to a room. It is fairly straight forward.
3. Finally the third glowstone is located in the room with the 6 side tunnel things (see above message).

Hope this helps everyone. I know wasted a lot of time looking for the last glowstone. Remember you can reuse the glowstones too.