Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 09:16 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Replaying through the Stout Mines and the King again warns me about that evil, dangerous monster way down in the mines, etc. etc. and I still haven't seen magma, crystal or shard of him/her.

Did anyone ever find this monster???

Wyv

Can you swim "under" lava??? Will have to give that a try.
Old 11-17-2000, 09:24 PM   #2
xenotoca

Well there were the lava dogs and the (i forget the name) monsters in the mine that dissolved into a pool when you killed them.

I have a spell lava walk I think it invokes itself everytime I try to pick somethimg up. Still it means that even at 57 I will be able to go to the disco and dance the latest craze

Old 11-17-2000, 09:30 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I fought lava dogs and the Scabban spin offs too but "shirley" that isn't what the king meant!

Wyv
Old 11-17-2000, 11:34 PM   #4
Arcana
Welcomed New User

I think if you read Freyedie's words closely, he doesn't actually mean a physical monster. I believe he and the stout in the mines (Scanthril?) both refer to the living stone, which I THINK means the lava.

I've fought lava dogs and spiders at the lava area, but the Scabban ripoffs only in the abandoned mines area.
Old 11-18-2000, 04:50 AM   #5
Astyanax12

Someone said that 'Living Stone' was the name of the last and biggest Lava Dog, can anyone confirm this?