Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-05-2003, 10:40 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

In Celebration of the upcomming 30th anniversay of Gundams in 2004, I was wondering if anyone would like to show off their models/diaramas, who knows we might even be able to get a competition going or something. Feel free to use digital photographs and even touch them up with photoshop a bit if you want, let's just see your handy craftmanship in managing to paint, construct, and pose those lovable little robots [img]tongue.gif[/img] Be sure to post a little info of your model too if you can. Here's mine as an example:

Type: Gundam Versalis RX-GPO2A
Pilot: Anavel Gato
Series: UC-0083 StarDust Memory
Painted: 100%
Line Etching: True
Build Time: 14 Hours
Scale: 1/33rd Scale
Model Grade: Perfect
Special Info: Imported from Bandai Tokyo
Gundam Model Level: 19 (It'll be 20 when I add a backdrop and some fake space junk floating around in the container)

----------------

No this isn't my sig it's just a funny picture (5 pixels taller than normal)
Old 12-05-2003, 11:41 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Mine [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Series: Endless Waltz the Gundam W Movie

Models: The Death Scythe and Heavy Arms

Pilots: Duo and Trowa Barton
All I can remember right now.

[ 12-05-2003, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-06-2003, 10:55 PM   #3
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

I had three or four of those, but my stupid brother thought it would be funny to throw them at the wall. BTW, nice workmanship!
Old 12-06-2003, 11:03 PM   #4
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Yeah i dont have any, but I plan on buying some over the internet because I cant get them here.
Anyway those models look really good, especially Death Scythe(My favourite)