Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2001, 08:56 PM   #81
andrewas
Harper

nalia exists to provide a good pure mage. i know she a level 4 theif, but im not arguing of 5000 exp.

i currently have jaheria,nalia and aerie in my party. i use them all the time. they actually have significant killl rates. nalia has three dragons to her name!

Old 10-28-2001, 09:36 PM   #82
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
How can so many sane people like Aerie!?!?!? That is assuming you are all sane -
AHA!!
So, you figured it out!
Our secret has been revealed!
We are not sane at all!!!
AHA!!!

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF
Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-28-2001).]
Old 10-28-2001, 11:07 PM   #83
Shagrat The Half Orc

I'm sorry to say this Aerie Loving Clan, but your beloved Virgin Princess is a dirty whore. I've gotten it on with her with every possible race/class combo there is, the bitch just can't be satisfied. All i have to do is a say a few nice words like "The Stars look nice" and I score with her...over...and over again. She's probably got more STD's than monica lewinski and courtney love combined. She pretends to be innocent and naive, but underneath it all that dame is one hopped up psycho broad.

Old 10-29-2001, 01:46 AM   #84
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
How can so many sane people like Aerie!?!?!? That is assuming you are all sane - the fact that you also like Nalia throws doubt on it in my view. Aerie dies horribly if she even gets a splinter. Her constitution means whe would probably die of a cold if given half the chance.
Sigh... equipment people... equipment... ...

Girdle of Fortitude + Helm of Balduran + Sensate Amulet = Healthy Aerie
Old 10-29-2001, 05:43 AM   #85
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Wouldn't it be better to just...
PLAY AS A GOOD CHARACTER IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!

Jeez what is all this equipment needed for? You could give that to someone who is already good and make them better.
Now Mazzy, she is a proper woman...

------------------
Life is like a piece of cheese. Mice only enjoy it in cartoons and it is better with toast
Old 10-29-2001, 05:49 AM   #86
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Shagrat The Half Orc:
I'm sorry to say this Aerie Loving Clan, but your beloved Virgin Princess is a dirty whore. I've gotten it on with her with every possible race/class combo there is, the bitch just can't be satisfied. All i have to do is a say a few nice words like "The Stars look nice" and I score with her...over...and over again. She's probably got more STD's than monica lewinski and courtney love combined. She pretends to be innocent and naive, but underneath it all that dame is one hopped up psycho broad.
Are you going to post this many times more on this board? Because it would be nice if you would tell us so the mods could ban you in advance. Not only are you spamming, posting filth which doesn't belong here on this forum, but you are also looking like a complete moron.
Please either grow up or leave this place, it would be better of either way.

(Cue: Shagrat's next speech about the horrible icons of Ironworks.)

------------------
Old 10-29-2001, 06:09 AM   #87
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

To be honest Shagrat it would be better if you actually discussed THE GAME on a gaming forum. There are probably chat rooms where you can say what you like on them - this ain't one of them. No offence...

------------------
Life is like a piece of cheese. Mice only enjoy it in cartoons and it is better with toast

[This message has been edited by Barry the Sprout (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 08:33 AM   #88
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Wouldn't it be better to just...
PLAY AS A GOOD CHARACTER IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!
Jeez what is all this equipment needed for? You could give that to someone who is already good and make them better.
Now Mazzy, she is a proper woman...
You see, the thing is, Aerie is a spellcaster, and is the only NPC capable of casting both Priest and Mage spells.

People keep complaining so much about Aerie's lack of Hp, that I am starting to think that these crazy people are using her as a tank or something. Keep her in the background, do not let her be frontline member, do you use Minsc as a spellcaster?

Used properly, Aerie will really contribute to the team. Complaining about her lack of Hp is not a valid point, because she was never meant to be taking the hits, that are what your tanks are for.

I gave the equipment for those who insist on wanting to boost her health.

[This message has been edited by Dundee Slaytern (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 11-03-2001, 05:45 PM   #89
Vassili_Zaitsev
Dungeon Master

but you cant have a romance with Nalia......
D-Loc to Johnny Richter\'s like ping to pong,<br />Ain\'t nothing wrong don\'t fix shit if it ain\'t broke,<br />We ain\'t no jokes, <br />you know the kings by the size of our tokes, <br />motherfuckers!<br /><br />Blaze All Day, Every Day,<br />Each Way, The Right Way,<br />My Way, Greenhay, We High,<br />Been There, Done That,<br />Big Blunts, Fat Sacks,<br />Hit It Fast, Make It Last,<br />First Class, We Blaze...<br /><br />Well yup I\'m still drunk with the humps in the trunk,<br />You hear the Kottonmouth Kings yellin\' out BUMP! BUMP!<br />I flew through a yellow then I ran a red,<br />Grabbed a bev saw a cop then hit the clutch and breath,<br />Knew I had to slow down so I smoked a bowl,<br />Picked up D-Loc and told him start to roll,<br />Freeway was packed so I paid the toll,<br />Four joints later my bus was fishbowled,