Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-26-2001, 07:02 PM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK, I'm one of Stealthy's site managers and I've been shocking as I haven't had the time to upload any snaps recently.

Until last night!!!!!!! Seeing as the board was down and I managed to get home at 6:30 pm I took the opportunity to upload a TON of photos. I put in some from my birthday (I'm very egotistical - must come from being a Leo ) as well as the view from the east and west balconies of my apartment. Oh, and I uploaded a photo of Azreall as well!

Anyone want some snaps for me to upload just email them to me.

Check it out here.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-26-2001, 07:05 PM   #2
Sir_Tainly

Hi Memnoch,

Slightly OT, but have you seen this thread on the BG2 board,

http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/cgi-...ML/005092.html

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 03-26-2001, 09:01 PM   #3
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

I threw up another photo as well - some weird stuff happens when post-rave induced silliness takes hold..

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 09:49 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
OK, I'm one of Stealthy's site managers and I've been shocking as I haven't had the time to upload any snaps recently.

Until last night!!!!!!! Seeing as the board was down and I managed to get home at 6:30 pm I took the opportunity to upload a TON of photos. I put in some from my birthday (I'm very egotistical - must come from being a Leo ) as well as the view from the east and west balconies of my apartment. Oh, and I uploaded a photo of Azreall as well!

Anyone want some snaps for me to upload just email them to me.

Check it out here.

OH! (delighted laughter, clapping of hands and jumping up and down) These are wonderful! You have a view of the HARBOR!! The famed Opera House?!
(lifts chin off keyboard and tries desparately to stop drooling on the monitor) Memsy! You have a view to die for....

I've always planned a tour of Australia in future... and now I'm going to be dreaming of that view....sigh.... gorgeous, Memsy, absolutely breathtaking!

Cloudy, ckg for Fodor's guides...sigh

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-26-2001, 09:54 PM   #5
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Hey Cloudy! Something i found for you and BK:

You like?

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 11:04 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Hey Cloudy! Something i found for you and BK:

You like?
Hahaha, cute, Jerome! I have some new pics to use in my sig, but I sent them off to our Memnoch for hosting and forgot what the heck they got titled...so I haven't been using them...er, that's assuming they're up on his site already.

Cloudy, having a "duh" moment ...more often than she'd like!

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight