Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2002, 01:04 PM   #131
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

leave? ...uh yes... I kinda forget to log out, doe sit do it automatically; OH (er cant swear...) BLOOD AND BLOODY ASHES! (that will do...) I open'd my mouth too. allright; i'll be more careful, happy now? (er that wasnt meant in a nasty way.) er I'll try to be more care, I promise. (200+ posts?! How on earth DID i manage that...?!) (Note 2 self; spaming. hmm. gotta not reply anymore... for a while at least... maybe I *should* visit the 'waste' might teach me some self-restraint.)
Old 06-08-2002, 01:08 PM   #132
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
200 posts in a couple of days! I didn't even come close to that, and I'm bad.
- I was going to say "glass kettle stone black house pot", but instead I will just .

Have you got over that mauling that QLD gave your boys in the State of Origin yet Aviendha - let me grab a pint of cider, and we can sit in a quiet corner and run through some of the finer points of our victory
[/QUOTE]Davros! ou must remember that it is 1 all, and the decider is in Sydney this time, so QLD can't hide behind the rest of the canetoads!

Anyway, I know I asked you before, but I didn't see your answer, why do you go for QLD when you live in WA????

By the way, can you get me a cider while your there?

Old 06-08-2002, 01:12 PM   #133
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Avi; last q for a while (i hope) but just out of interest, did u look at my profile? I suppose you must have done... er... yes... well, how can I put this without being blunt, or anyone taking offence at this...? WHY did u look at my profile? just curious. (damn, it still came out blunt...) *shurgs* not that I mind, but... oh yeah on another topic; u never DID answer my q about that legion of darkness thing; DOES a general outrank a commander?.

maybe I should make my replies longer, and have less of them, its just that I always seem to forget to write something...and well. er yes, enough excuses. I'll shut up now.
Old 06-08-2002, 01:12 PM   #134
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Oooh, bad bad Avvi - you did asks before my precious, and answer we did.. yesssss!!. Bad bad Avvi for not reading her answers and ignoring all the work I put into them - no, no cider for Avvi, but I will get you a cappuncinno since it is pretty late over on your side of the world [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2002, 01:15 PM   #135
lroyo

Quote:
Oooh, bad bad Avvi - you did asks before my precious, and answer we did.. yesssss!!. Bad bad Avvi for not reading her answers and ignoring all the work I put into them - no, no cider for Avvi, but I will get you a cappuncinno since it is pretty late over on your side of the world [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh God, Avi's been a bad girl again! [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]

I will go back and find your answer! And since it's 3:10am over here, I think the coffee is essential to me making any sense whatsoever in the next period of time!

Old 06-08-2002, 01:15 PM   #136
Sir Goulum
John Locke

How much does a good computor cost? I'm thinking of saving up for my own.
Old 06-08-2002, 01:18 PM   #137
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Avi; last q for a while (i hope) but just out of interest, did u look at my profile? I suppose you must have done... er... yes... well, how can I put this without being blunt, or anyone taking offence at this...? WHY did u look at my profile? just curious. (damn, it still came out blunt...) *shurgs* not that I mind, but... oh yeah on another topic; u never DID answer my q about that legion of darkness thing; DOES a general outrank a commander?.

maybe I should make my replies longer, and have less of them, its just that I always seem to forget to write something...and well. er yes, enough excuses. I'll shut up now.
Actually CD, I didn't look at your profile! I saw you here yesterday with less than 80 posts and now you have over 200. Every thread I go to is filled with your posts. As I said before, please don't take offense! I enjoy chatting with you! Look, forget I said anything! My bad! AGAIN!

And as far as the General over Commander thing, you are General of what exactly?

Old 06-08-2002, 01:20 PM   #138
Davros
Takhisis Follower

To save you the work Avvi, I have copied and pasted :

Hi Aviendha,

Yup, a card carrying Queenslander here - born in Mackay, and in my youth I played against Martin Bella and Dale Shearer. In Martin's case it was a social game of beach touch football (though I did try to tackle him once and bounced badly), and in Dale's case, it was golf (I won - he has a really bad slice).

I went to Lang Park 3 times to watch the victorious Maroooooons - was there the day Langer kicked the field goal . All hail Emperor Wally .

I been almost 10 years amongst the sand gropers, but I still proudly support the Brisbane Lions and QLD's all conquering Sheffield Shield side .

Too late Donut - Aelia has already shown me the errors of my ways - Llama's to you .

Sir Goulum, my new system was put on order today - $1850 AUS - P4 2000, 512 DDR, GeF4 4200 128, Windows XP
Old 06-08-2002, 01:26 PM   #139
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Hmmmmm. that sounds a bit too much. How about a slightly cheaper one? I don't want to be saving for tooo long!
Old 06-08-2002, 01:27 PM   #140
lroyo

Quote:
To save you the work Avvi, I have copied and pasted :

Hi Aviendha,

Yup, a card carrying Queenslander here - born in Mackay, and in my youth I played against Martin Bella and Dale Shearer. In Martin's case it was a social game of beach touch football (though I did try to tackle him once and bounced badly), and in Dale's case, it was golf (I won - he has a really bad slice).

I went to Lang Park 3 times to watch the victorious Maroooooons - was there the day Langer kicked the field goal . All hail Emperor Wally .

I been almost 10 years amongst the sand gropers, but I still proudly support the Brisbane Lions and QLD's all conquering Sheffield Shield side .

Too late Donut - Aelia has already shown me the errors of my ways - Llama's to you .

Sir Goulum, my new system was put on order today - $1850 AUS - P4 2000, 512 DDR, GeF4 4200 128, Windows XP
Hmmmm...it all makes sense now!!! You're still going down though!

I got my tickets to number three today through a friend's friend. They should be in a good spot too!