Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 02:02 PM   #1
Kalgrog

Will my party be penalized quest-wise or anything for killing Erathsmedor? He is getting to be a pain in the butt. I always ignore him as I traverse the shire and such but I'm starting to think I should just put his blind butt out of his misery. Plus, my samurai is tired of getting his whiskers singed by the scaly monster.

Anyone with any info on the dragon and killing him would be great. I don't want to kill him before a quest that involves him or someone relating to him is solved. Thanks!

Old 11-08-2000, 02:25 PM   #2
Silversword

Unless you can fly, you wont be able to hit him out in the open.

You also need him to give you the Mavin Sword inside Dragonspire. You need the sword to complete the game.

Old 11-09-2000, 11:39 PM   #3
DavidBer

Yes you can kill him. However, you do need him to get the mavin. After that, it's toast. However, he is not that easy to kill. You will get about 1.5 million points to spread out amongst your party. I was bored and wanted some more experience so I went back to toast him. Here is how I did it: I had a character who had meterostorm blast him. I launched an attack and ran (memories of the damn amazoni plants.) Into the little hallway where you leave after the mavin, is a nice place to hang out. He will follow you there but will not attack. Just to let you know it took about 30 meteorstorm spells to kill him! So have patience and plenty of mana.

Just for the record, you can use this method also on the Hydra Plant. He will follow you back but not attack you through the trees.

Good luck....

dave