Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-09-2001, 07:50 PM   #1
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Does anyone know what happens to an NPC you control+Q them into your party??I am refering to XP points and level gain. If they gain Xp and level up just like normal characters , well I might have just solved my thief problem.I have heard that Artemis Enteri can be found in bhodis dungeon when you go after her for the final battle with her.Wouldnt he be a SWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEET thief to have!!!! Or maybe I will just Crtl+Q good old Fircragg in and see how Irenicus does against him !!!!

One more thing , if anyone has any CTRL+ something codes and they care to share , FEEL FREE !! I love thoes little combos

------------------
I am human just like anyone else , when you cut me , do I not bleed, right before I beat you like you stole something from me you no good little @#$^*&(*!&*(^$!%@!(*^$@$#
Old 10-10-2001, 02:23 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You're referring to Arkanis Gath, not Artemis Entreri. You can only get Artemis Entreri if you spawn him in the game using the following command:

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("ARTEMIS");

Then use Ctrl+Q on him. Him and all others earn XP like any NPC, but he will not have any dialogue and you will have to find a funky portrait for him.

Another one you can use is Ctrl+I, you may need to do this a few times. Makes them talkative.

------------------
Old 10-10-2001, 08:49 AM   #3
Byronas

What about Irenicus? You can get him in your party and he will still gain level as a usual mage!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-10-2001, 12:24 PM   #4
Haladar
Dungeon Master

CTRL+Y instantly kills any character if you do it while you have your cursor over them. Its fun to clua summon a load of slayers and fikraags etc and then just ctrl y them all to death.

-----------
Haladar
Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
Guardian of the Holy Temple of Aerie