Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2001, 10:21 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

An Arab journalist with access to bin Laden said the Saudi dissident warned three weeks ago that he and his followers would carry out an unprecedented attack on U.S. interests for its support of Israel.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Explosions resounded north of the Afghan capital near its airport early Wednesday, hours after devastating terror attacks in the United States.

White House spokeswoman Claire Buchan said explosions reported in Kabul are not retaliatory attacks by the United States.

``The United States is not responsible,'' she said

Why Afghan?

How can USA respond to the terroism so fast? IF they reacted.

Why is the retaliation SO swift?

Abdel-Bari Atwan, editor of the London-based al-Quds al-Arabi, an Arabic-language weekly news magazine, said Tuesday Islamic fundamentalists led by bin Laden were ``almost certainly'' behind the attack of the World Trade Center in New York.

Atwan has interviewed bin Laden and maintains close contacts with his followers.

why is Ossama bin Laden's statement not presented?

Who supports bin Laden?

Who oppose bin Laden?

Who benifits the MOST from bin Laden's orginization's doom?

Who benifits second most from it?

``I will not surprised that the Americans will send their cruise missiles to Afghanistan. There is no other country because bin Laden is in Afghanistan.''

BINGO!

Isn't that what the "terroists" want US to do?

---------------------------------------------------------

OK, guys, I have a theory here, ONLY a theory.
look, this bomb shit is BIG, so what happens if US fails to react? the longer Bush government waits, the more pressure his government will be in. so what can he do?

"there you go, someone bombed Afghanistan! so THAT is the way out guys!"

"Good idea, Mr.XXX, after all, didn't this freak warn us before he attacked?"

US send troops to Afghanistan if they cannot find the real terroists in time. well, BAMN! bin Laden is gone dead. poor guy doesn't even know who set him up!

so the real bad dude is whoever bombed Afghanistan, and this dude benifits the most from bin Laden's perishing

OK, bin Laden "claimed" that he is going to launch an attack for American support Israel, now after the attack, do you think USA would back down from their orginal side? of course NO! that is the american spirit! the more pressure, the stronger resistence! so Israel just might be US's best friend for the next ten years. well who benifits the most? and remember, Israel probally hates bin Laden's ass as well.

as I said, this is JUST a theory, my question is:

why Afghanistan?

this can be a coincidence, however, it just might not be

another theory based on the one I stated above:

there is a third party here, who wants everyone to believe Theory #1. in order to break US-Israel tie. well, I don't know, who can answer the questions?

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 10:22 PM   #2
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

wierd.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-11-2001, 10:30 PM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

and IF it is Israel (or some other nations related to them)
does US have the guts to announce it and launch an attack on them? probally no, US would probally swallow the shit and lie to its people: "We will punish bin Laden!"
Old 09-11-2001, 11:02 PM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

anyone can answer my questions? REGARDLESS my assumption
Old 09-12-2001, 12:33 AM   #5
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I'm with 250. What if it IS Israel in an attempt to force the US to attack Israel's enemies?
What would the US do?

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 09-12-2001, 12:42 AM   #6
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

i find it very unlikely that isreal is behind this. we are one of the only countries on isreals side. that would be a very stupid act.
i do not believe we would bite this bullet so to speak. if they had done it we would retaliate against them.
i could not belive this was the cause.

------------------

Get The IronWorks Winamp skin
Slackerboys Custom Characters
Old 09-12-2001, 12:45 AM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
i find it very unlikely that isreal is behind this. we are one of the only countries on isreals side. that would be a very stupid act.
i do not believe we would bite this bullet so to speak. if they had done it we would retaliate against them.
i could not belive this was the cause.

then answer my questions
Israel is just a guess
there are many (I believe) organizations who would benifit from bin Laden's death
if not Israel, then who is the second most benifited? who is the third?

also, if they had doen it, how you know we are going to find out? since, obviously, we have not found out who really did this

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-12-2001).]
Old 09-12-2001, 08:43 AM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I also felt this morning that it may be a set-up, to trick one side into thinking it was the other. But I have no opinions as to who. There is just a suspicion that something underhanded is happening.

------------------

Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 09-12-2001, 08:46 AM   #9
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

I also felt this morning that it may be a set-up, to trick one side into thinking it was the other. But I have no opinions as to who. There is just a suspicion that something underhanded is happening.

I don't think Israel would do such a thing, but they do stand to gain a great deal if it turns out to be Muslim fundamentalists.

That said tho' how come Mossad, arguably the world's top intelligence agency didn't know about this, or at least if they did, didn't let on?

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 09-12-2001, 09:12 AM   #10
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Dont forget. Afgahni and Irac pretty much the whole
Middle East has ties with Russia and China. If we
were to retaliate on a grand scale what would those
countries allies do ? This could be a catalist for
for a much larger war. whose to say. Time will tell all.

------------------
If you dont know where you are going, stop spin around three times and then your home.