Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2001, 03:48 PM   #181
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

AAARGH!!!!

------------------

I am the great Kaz
Old 08-25-2001, 03:49 PM   #182
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hi Dio! *flops into big leather chair nearby* Hope you like the tea, we are experimenting with new ones. Got to ask the patrons to bring things from their home areas. LOTS of variety that way. This one is from the Uzbekistan region. Very strong, so feel free to doctor it up with anything you like from the counter.

Now....what deep and philisophical discussion shall we avoid today? Btw, how are the children? Your daughter is a precious little thing!

Cloudy

Taking a break from the Bible thread debate, good lady . It was getting a bit heated in there and I decided to come here and relax for a bit. *sips tea* This one is delightful, it's called "Wu Wei" (seriously,I am drinking this wonderful tea in rl even as I type this)

The children are fine, and yes, sweet Ariana is a blessing indeed. How are things going for you?

Old 08-25-2001, 03:57 PM   #183
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Taking a break from the Bible thread debate, good lady . It was getting a bit heated in there and I decided to come here and relax for a bit. *sips tea* This one is delightful, it's called "Wu Wei" (seriously,I am drinking this wonderful tea in rl even as I type this)

The children are fine, and yes, sweet Ariana is a blessing indeed. How are things going for you?
Wu Wei? Hmm.. green tea,perhaps?
Well, I'm awaiting a house full of company. The should be here any time now. We're having a barbecue and they'll spend the night. Got to take one to the bus station tomorrow afternoon. Should be a very nice, family-style evening. Looking forward to that and watching tv now that I just had digitial cable activated! Whooohooo.. a spaceage remote and new TOY to play with.. yeeehaaaa.. I'm gonna have LOTS of fun...well til the novelty wears off and all the several hundred channels start looking alike to me! LOL

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-25-2001, 03:59 PM   #184
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
*pant pant*
Been editing this STUPID sig. I hope it works now. Testing...
er.. uh.. *glances around and grimaces* uh... still don't see it...
oh and try editing that post til it does work, we'll all keep an eye on it for you!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 08-25-2001, 04:02 PM   #185
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Well, I'm awaiting a house full of company. The should be here any time now. We're having a barbecue and they'll spend the night. Got to take one to the bus station tomorrow afternoon. Should be a very nice, family-style evening. Looking forward to that and watching tv now that I just had digitial cable activated! Whooohooo.. a spaceage remote and new TOY to play with.. yeeehaaaa.. I'm gonna have LOTS of fun...well til the novelty wears off and all the several hundred channels start looking alike to me! LOL

Cloudy
No fair, my cable just went out about 30 minutes ago and right in the middle of a good show

Oh well maybe it is a sign that I have other things I should be doing.

Hope it is a nice day there for you BBQ Cloudy. Beautiful and sunny here...I am having a nice day and night all to myself since I was out until 3:30am last night

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-25-2001, 04:14 PM   #186
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:

Cloudy

Regarding Wu Wei, all I know is that it is the name of a brand of tea sold by the Blue Willow tea importing company, and that it is truly delightful -- it makes me smile inside

Sounds like you have a weekend of wholesome fun ahead of you

We have satellite here, too far out in the boonies for cable.
Old 08-25-2001, 04:20 PM   #187
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
er.. uh.. *glances around and grimaces* uh... still don't see it...
oh and try editing that post til it does work, we'll all keep an eye on it for you!

Cloudy

Well..no I think actually it could be a problem with the site you're linking from Kaz... my Melusorick pic and Yorick's jumping egg are both not showing so there's probably something wrong with the site.
Here's some advice: go to www.facelink.com , put the picture you want up htere, rightclick on it, view properties, and copy the exact location. Then on the Ironworks, go to profile, and put the exact address [ img]here[ /img], but without the extra spaces between the []
This should work

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, the LH,
the HADB and the SPAE(Society for the
Prevention of Acronym Extinction) &
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 08-25-2001, 04:22 PM   #188
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
nope

you have to suck poo wind through a straw

You, my friend, are one sick man indeed
bleh!!

------------------
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 08-25-2001, 04:28 PM   #189
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I come back from vacation and nobody says hi. and I will be leaving any second now too.

Dear old furry hips returns!

*sigh* and then she leaves again... looks like i'll just have to drink myself into a caffine induced trance till she returns.

------------------
THE PUFF RETURNS!
Old 08-25-2001, 04:32 PM   #190
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I come back from vacation and nobody says hi. and I will be leaving any second now too.

Sorry Lioness...just dropped in here myself...
*hug*
Tell us about your vacation when you return ok (after you're done hugging Jerome of course )

------------------
Sultry Elflet

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art