Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-03-2001, 07:42 PM   #11
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Hehehe I made the mistake of taking your word for it 250!

LadyWendy - nice to see you back, hope the move went OK

WHUT???? MISHTAKIN MY WORDZ??? MISHTAKIN ME'S WORDZ OF

WIZDOM??????????!!!!!!!

evelyone should:

TAKE MY WORDZ TO HEART!!!!

THUDER & LIGHTING!!!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 04-03-2001).]
Old 04-03-2001, 07:50 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

250 - Where ish you on nother shread eh? Yoush say yoush can't find me but I answewring on nother shread and where ish you at I shay? Yoush slackin maybe yoush should take ofer Slackerboy's name.

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 07:54 PM   #13
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
250 - Where ish you on nother shread eh? Yoush say yoush can't find me but I answewring on nother shread and where ish you at I shay? Yoush slackin maybe yoush should take ofer Slackerboy's name.

LOL,
me iz here all da time you NOTA HERE!!!

hehe, anyway, good to hear you moved in new house and everything is not bad enjoy yourself at home *alone* must be an Ironwork weekend then? lol, j/k

I gtg, 3 tests coming out, stay cool, aye?
Old 04-03-2001, 07:59 PM   #14
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

LOL,
me iz here all da time you NOTA HERE!!!

hehe, anyway, good to hear you moved in new house and everything is not bad enjoy yourself at home *alone* must be an Ironwork weekend then? lol, j/k

I gtg, 3 tests coming out, stay cool, aye?
HAHA! If youzayso 250!

See ya later then, get studying!! 3 tests! Yikes! See you tomorrow guy!

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 08:11 PM   #15
Draconia

Welcome back LadyZ.
Old 04-03-2001, 08:30 PM   #16
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Welcome back LadyZ.
Thanks Draconia! Nice to see you again! How are you feeling? How's kitty? I figure he's doing better now?

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 08:34 PM   #17
Draconia

Hi LadyZ. My kitty is doing great. Thanks for asking. I am doing ok. Just waiting for tomorrow so I can get it over with. Do you like being in your new house?
Old 04-03-2001, 08:46 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Hi LadyZ. My kitty is doing great. Thanks for asking. I am doing ok. Just waiting for tomorrow so I can get it over with. Do you like being in your new house?
So tomorrow's your surgery? When do you get to leave the hospital? I'll be thinking about you I promise and pray for a fast recovery.

Glad kitty is doing good now. Yeah, the new house is alright. Nothing mind blowing, but seems like a nice neighborhood. Got a good sized bedroom to use as my computer room now. Hey, I have a door! Didn't have that at the old house. So far 4 different neighbors have approached and introduced themselves, so that was a nice surprise. Glad though we put in hanging blinds in the giant bay window in the living room. The sidewalk in front of the house gets a lot of use and I swear everyone and their mother has been gaping in at us for the past three days! We are also in walking distance to a little place with a wave pool and big water slide, golf, etc., and on the quieter side, a nice stream with ducks is close to our backyard. So we have a lot of city and little bit of nature all combined. I still miss the other house though, but I know I'll adapt here soon, as I'm good at that sort of thing.

------------------
Old 04-03-2001, 08:58 PM   #19
Draconia

It sounds like a nice neighborhood. That was nice of your neighbors to stop by and introduce themselves. It is nice to know that you have nice neighbors. I am sure your new house will feel like home in no time. The stream sounds wonderful. I would like to have something like that by my house but I have railroad tracks behind my house and a river on the side of my house. They are not very close but close enough. That is good that you got the blinds up, I wouldn't want everyone staring at me thru the window. I might have to do something make them stop staring.
Yes, my surgery is tomorrow. I don't know when I will get out of the hospital. My doc said that the surgery will last 1 1/2 hours as long as he doesn't run into anything really serious. Which I don't think he will. As soon as I can get up, eat and drink something, he will let me go home. So I hope I can get out really soon. I hate being in the hospital. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. They mean alot to me.
Old 04-03-2001, 09:36 PM   #20
Ladyzekke

Quote:
It sounds like a nice neighborhood. That was nice of your neighbors to stop by and introduce themselves. It is nice to know that you have nice neighbors. I am sure your new house will feel like home in no time. The stream sounds wonderful. I would like to have something like that by my house but I have railroad tracks behind my house and a river on the side of my house. They are not very close but close enough. That is good that you got the blinds up, I wouldn't want everyone staring at me thru the window. I might have to do something make them stop staring.
Yes, my surgery is tomorrow. I don't know when I will get out of the hospital. My doc said that the surgery will last 1 1/2 hours as long as he doesn't run into anything really serious. Which I don't think he will. As soon as I can get up, eat and drink something, he will let me go home. So I hope I can get out really soon. I hate being in the hospital. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. They mean alot to me.
Draconia - We have the same deal at this house! There is a stream in the distance from the back yard, but it is backed up with not only railroad tracks, but subway tracks as well! As I said, a bit of everything here!

Try to just keep your mind away from the surgery, because it is out of your hands at this point, and I'm sure the doctors will take care of you well. I know how you feel as I have had surgery before too. At that time, I just decided to not think about it (the surgery) much because what good does worrying do? Not much, just adds stress you do not need. So I just kind of pretended it wasn't happening, yet did what I was supposed to do, i.e., no eating or drinking after 8:00pm, got up the next morning at 5:00am, went to hospital, looked at magazines in the waiting room and still didn't really think about what was happening, just kicked back and relaxed, and then they of course in the end injected me with whatever they give you that knocks you out cold, said "Woah" to my mother standing beside my beside, and out I went. When I woke up it was all over and I was mentally no worse for the wear. Basically, what I'm saying is how you approach a situation can make a big difference on how you fare. Just remember how many friends are thinking about you at the EXACT same time you are having surgery and know you will be just fine. Just relax and let the doctors handle the situation. We'll all be here when you get back. OK? Good luck friend!

------------------