Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-07-2001, 08:15 PM   #1
MaximusVII

I'm in the sewers by Copper Coronet and I have the Ring, Blood, Hand, and Staff I'm in the four pipe room where they need to be placed I know the order they need to be placed I just can't figure out how to place them. I've tried arranging them in my inventory and clicking the pipe but I get hit with lightning. Can somebody please help me place them

Old 02-07-2001, 08:19 PM   #2
Ziegfried

You don't exactly need to place them in any specific order in your inventory, you just need to HAVE the four items.

To get Lilarcor, just touch the pipes from left to right, in this order: pipe#3, pipe#1, pipe#2 and pipe#4.

Old 02-07-2001, 08:22 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well your doing it right by clicking on the pipes. I wrote the sequnce down but cant find it. 3-1- then I cant remember. But if you screw it up you have to start over so if you got one wrong you'll keep getting them wrong. Sorry, the beers kicking in, I'm not explaining well
Old 02-07-2001, 08:38 PM   #4
MaximusVII

Thank you for help