Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 12:18 AM   #31
lestor

Hey tobbin or anyone else...

I would be SO pleased if any of you guys took your time and mailed me these files

As with many other devoted BG players I dont live in the US and thus wasn´t able to purchase neither the CEdition nor to lay my hands on the bonus CD

just mail me the file(s) if you feel benevolent enough today...

Regards
lestor.

And btw, what was that about a second expansion for BG1??? Any information wpuld be nice...

Old 10-18-2000, 01:08 AM   #32
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

so tobbin, what ur saying is that ur not gonna let anyone hav the collectors edition cd? Cuz i dont need the preorder cd, i want the collectors. How many meg is the collectors cd anyways??
Old 10-18-2000, 01:12 AM   #33
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Collector's CD is 58 megs. Most of this is fluff though. If you just get the items and stuff it should be close to the other CD. And as for being able to send it out, I mean right now. Cause Black Isle still has their pre-order sale going on. Once it's over, shouldn't be a prob.
Old 10-18-2000, 01:20 AM   #34
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

if anyone at all has the collectors edition plz email me at unforgiven2@graffiti.net (i hope, i dont actually know how to check my own adress). If u do so i would be most grateful. And if it doesnt send plz inform me in this forum, thanx
Old 10-18-2000, 01:22 AM   #35
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

well how many meg will it be with only the xtra items?
Old 10-18-2000, 01:26 AM   #36
Xayma

same and by the way hi my email is mattnichols@globalfreeway.com.au

Old 10-18-2000, 01:28 AM   #37
UnForGiven
Elite Waterdeep Guard

just to confirm my email adress IS unforgiven2@graffiti.net, plz send the collectors edition as soon as possible for anyone that has it, thanx
Old 10-18-2000, 01:28 AM   #38
Tobbin
Red Dragon

It looks like it's about 1.6 megs unpacked, but I'm not really for sure. I don't have it in archival form, I actually have the CD with this one.
Old 10-18-2000, 01:41 AM   #39
Tobbin
Red Dragon

As for Zakkon's blade. It is there, and it is pretty impressive, but it's not exactly the same as it was for Zakkon. Seeing as I have a Ranger/Cleric, I can't use it anyways, so I left it behind. I think it said that it will lower your AC by 1 for every 4 levels. If you are pretty high level, that's cool enough in it's own right.
Old 10-18-2000, 05:24 AM   #40
A Mage named Rikard

Tobbin; i got the file but i don't know if it works coz i'm not at home but the file i'm suppost to open is something like unknown right?
btw on tained@europe.com i recieved a very strang email containing some strange code donnot know but maybe this is suppost to be a file?
the name of that was BGII CD

anyway thanks