Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 04-24-2004, 11:24 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

*grumbles* Alright well, I'm doing a book report of R.A. Salvatore's The Legacy. I needed to find some info on character bios and I was going to go to icewinddale.com but apprently, it's been replaced by an annoying fansite with what brief look I saw of it, has no info on the books at all, just a messageboard... so if anyone can help me find character bios and the such, it'd be extremely appreciated.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:11 AM   #2
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

what characters do you need bio's for? you can download Villains lorebook and Heroes Lorebook from www.wizards.com (it's in the download archives) and that has pretty decent background info on the major characters (secondary characters weren't given much thought, but Bruenor, Wulfgar, Regis, Catti-Brie, Drizzt, Artemis, and those members of Drizzt's family that survived the homeland, exile and sojourn trilogy are featured as well (Zaknafien has a spot in teh description of drow of menzobarranzon)

[ 04-26-2004, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]