Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2005, 11:57 AM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

do the following programs mess other people up as well: The PRC Character Generator and LETO?

Okay, now I have been relatively successful with LETO so far, as I have not done any radical changes with the characters I have made. (Currently working on a trial run using the characters from the movie Shrek and Shrek 2 - those being Shrek, Princess Fiona (which should be easy), Donkey, Dragon, and Puss N Boots). I have not made any massive changes to the original stats or anything, merely changed the body types and the icons.

With the PRC Character Generator, however, I have nothing BUT issues. I cannot make bards using the program, and I cannot use any of the custom starting classes made by the PRC. I can (after using the PRC Module Hak) give them the custom primary classes as a second class when I level up, but generating them as primary classes is just not working. I was using this program to MAKE the five characters mentioned above just using the regular races. Oddly enough though, the first two trial run characters I did using their custom races worked out rather well.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 12:49 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

The PRC is notoriously buggy (and unbalanced).
Leto on the other hand is working very well and shouldn't give you much trouble. You can do things wrong (especially in the advanced editor), but that's only when you try to change something unusual in a way you're not quite sure of how. I can't say I've ever experienced problems with it that were not caused entirely by my making mistakes.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote