Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2001, 09:40 PM   #1
Sheba
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello all...I just purchased WW the collectors edition got a great deal Btw 12$
all good things and prices come to those who wait hehe. Anyhoo I read through the boards prior to posting to make sure I tried all the options and suggestions available. However nothing seems to help and though my monitor is not brand new it is a Viewsonic 19' PS790...I tried adjusting the gamma all the way up in the game itself and that helps everything look brighter except the areas the needs it (outside,dungeon etc) or rather it helps those areas but not enough to see more then a few feet in front of me even useing my cat in the frontlines. I also adjusted the graphics card gamma a bit, but hate to push that further then I have to as it messes up everything else outside of the game.
Tried the patch also and the commandline add on to the icon to no avail, it had no affect .
Here are my specs any help would be great thanks.
WINXP #2526
AMD-TBird 266fsb/1.33
Asus A7V133 MB
756 megs sdram
Creative labs Graphics Anihilator Pro 32meg agp.
SB Plat Live

[This message has been edited by Sheba (edited 08-18-2001).]
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2001, 10:51 PM   #2
HeavensFire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The only thing I can think of is to get the spell Illuminate as soon as pssible. It's a great help for those dark areas. Sorry I can't be of more help.
HeavensFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 11:30 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to tbe board, Sheba!!!

Have you made any adjustments to your monitor brightness and contrast? In my own game I set the game gamma to max and then adjusted my monitor brightness which helped a lot. Hope that will solve your problem and DO get ILLUMINATE asap!! That will make a great difference!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote