Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-04-2004, 07:25 PM   #21
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Maybe I'm one too. but I'm too lazy to actually go tweak the stuff.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:33 PM   #22
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Well, obviously your not obsessed enough, therefore, probably not an audiophile. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2004, 09:13 PM   #23
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

as an audiophile, how would you tweak a song that has obvious flaws in its recording?
i bought a pair of grado 125s; the first day of use they were 'bright' in their sound as was suggested by a lot of different articles on them. The next day the sound was soooo goood!
the problem i have found is that a lot of my favorite songs now have flaws that are audible because of the superior sound equipment...
im not sure if i could be considered an audiophile since my hearing is definatly not superior; i would like to eventually own a system that costs as much as my car did though...course then the question would go back to the one above...what do i do with all that fansy equipment to make the music sound better?